Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: for women: do you prefer a guy to have long hair or short hair?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Length
    bald/30 in/30 in
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Default for women: do you prefer a guy to have long hair or short hair?

which looks better? what would you do to make a guy's hair magnetically attractive to the opposite sex? what about facial and body hair? girls, i would appreciate mass detail from you, please....thanks!

Type
    2a/F/i

Default Re: for women: do you prefer a guy to have long hair or short hair?

My husband's hair length is quite longer than mine and at times it does get a bit irritating. So I guess I would prefer his length to get just a bit short. ( I hope he never gets to read this post )

Banned
    Length
    bald/30 in/30 in
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

sahiba, really??? omg!! exactly how long is your hubbys hair and how long is yours?? how is it irritating?...hmmm strong words. i hope he doesnt read this post either, for your sake of reasoning.

Length
    20in/32in/52in
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by sahiba View Post
    My husband's hair length is quite longer than mine and at times it does get a bit irritating. So I guess I would prefer his length to get just a bit short. ( I hope he never gets to read this post )
    Is it because of religion? that his is longer, such as he has never cut?
    My dd says she likes long hair on a guy but wants her's to be longer. I like long hair or short, just well cared for either way.

On the edge of my forest!

Um, weird question...

I wouldn't do anything to make someone else's hair magnetically attractive - that's not my job/place. The hair belongs to another!
    Last edited by wintersun99; January 3rd, 2009 at 10:07 PM.

Banned
    Length
    bald/30 in/30 in
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

wintersun, i guess maybe you might have either mis-read, or you misunderstood the question. in this case of making one's hair to become magnetically attractive to the opposite sex, it was meant .....how would you be attracted to your boyfriend or husband if it just so happened to be that his hair is 1.) longer, much longer than yours 2.) if his hair were prettier than yours? how would you magnetically become attracted to or adjust to such a thing?

Length
    clrbn/apl/waist
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

I loooove long hair on guys

I'm not really big on facial hair.
    I like a little sometimes. I kind of like my boyfriends mustache stubble and his little goatee thing... that's not quite a goatee. I don't know what it's called and I'm really bad at explaining things

It's kind of cute, but it's itchy and most of the time I just want him to shave it off
    Goal length - Waist length when curly
    Current length - APL curly

Length
    17"/20"/24"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by wintersun99 View Post
    Um, weird question...

I wouldn't do anything to make someone else's hair magnetically attractive - that's not my job/place. The hair belongs to another!

Ditto that It's not my place to change someone. They should wear whatever THEY think looks good or makes them feel confident.

I *prefer* long hair on men, but I wouldn't tell someone to grow it "for me".

ETA: ok, I just saw your other post. Still, it's a fine line... I would hesitate to say (and would not be inclined to think it either), "if you tried *this* with your hair I would be magnetically attracted to you." For the record I prefer beards, long /short doesn't matter. All that said, the hair would not really attract me at all if the personality bugged me the tiniest bit.
    Last edited by intothemist1999; February 16th, 2009 at 11:08 PM.
    Lady Myst of the Evanescent Veils OLHK
    Before/after lemon rinse pics

Type
    1b/F/ii

I think it depends on the man. I've seen men who look great with short hair, some with long, and still others who can carry off a shaved head and look fantastic. My fiancee has very coarse, curly hair that grows away from his head if he lets it go too long. When he gets tired of it, he goes to the hairdresser and gets it shaved very close. I like his hair either way. I don't think it would be feasible for him to grow it really long without a lot of maintenance (gel, etc...), and he's just not the type that is patient with things like that, anyway. But I wouldn't ask him to grow his hair long just because I prefer it, it isn't my place to say. Bottom line: I think I'm more interested in the overall package, rather than letting hair be a deciding factor in things. If I like you I like you, hair included.

Length
    21?/34/45
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

As far as aesthetics go, I prefer longer hair. I basically like long hair on just about everyone. I think it's lovely man or woman; I always admire it. And the longer the better, really.

With body hair, I'm not all that fond of beards (I like cleanly shaven, I guess), though I think on older men it's quite cool sometimes. I'm also not a huge fan of a ton of body hair, but it's also entirely dependent on the man. Some guys look great with it.

Then again, they could be bald with a beard and I wouldn't care in the least, as long as we were compatible in personality. Besides, if they grow a beard, there's hope that they might grow their hair or dye their beard some bizarre color. It could happen.