I'm now at 10 days without washing and it looks like I can go on for a lot longer. (I just don't want to yet. lol )
My hair has slowly gotten used to less washing and my sebum production has slow down to the point where my hair just does not get greasy anymore. (started with WO washes and ACV rinses and cut out all SLS shampoo and it took me 6 months to get to this point)

I do however spend at least one hour a day on my hair to brush it and to massage the scalp.
Usually I start with wide brush to detangle.
Then I take a fine tooth comb and put fresh clean guaze over it until the teeth go through it.
I comb through my hair few times and then throw away the guaze.
Then I follow with BBB to make sure all the sebum is spread nicely down the hair shaft.
When I finally wash its home made shampoo: 1 Egg, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of Aloa gel and few drops of oil of day mixed together until well combined ... then I add few drops of lemon juice. Once in a while I will add 1/2 tsp of gelatine powder to the mix.
Put that on my head and keep for at least half an hour then wash out with water and rise with mild ACV rinse.

I found that while conditioner is great for your hair for the first 2 to 3 days ... its not so great for stretching washes. But that just may be my hair since its really thin and fine.

If my ends get too dry (it happens sometimes) I will use a bit of emu oil of shea butter on them.
Otherwise I keep my hair up during the day ... when I feel like it. lol It usually looks good enough to be down.
And sleep with unbraided hair but on a silk scarf.

Good luck to all who wish to stretch