Thread: Looking to buy your ficcare

Length
    27.5"/35"/36"
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Exclamation Looking to buy your ficcare

Hey I am about to go off grid to live in a Puritan community, but desperately want a ficcare before I go. It was what has kept me going this long on my hair journey. I am willing to pay a fair price for a ficcare maximas. I am not too picky, it just cannot be too wild.

Maybe you bought one that you don't really like and would like to sell? If so PLEASE let me know here and I will see if it is in the neighborhood of what I want. Again, I am NOT too picky. Please post yours and I will see if it would work.

*I have 36" hair, so I do need the LARGE size to hold my bun.

Please post a picture, age of clip, and price and I will most certainly respond with either an offer or let you know if it is too wild for where I am going.

THANK YOU!!!!!
    I am Christian. This said, if you post to me in an effort to make a micro-aggression against my faith, values, freedoms, or against my religion; refrain. I do not tell others what to do and expect the same respect in return both on LHC and IRL. Thank you.

The Bookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Residence, The Lady of the House Speaking!
    Length
    30"/38.5"/48"
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/iii

Default Re: Looking to buy your ficcare

Hi Strands. Great name! I have one that is kinda sherbert orange. It is lovely and creamy in colour, but I love rich, bold colours. If this appeals to you. I'll borrow a camera and get a pic to you. Let me know. Intrigued by your "Puritan journey" quest. I have not heard of such a thing before and would love to hear more, even by pm, if you are comfortable...and no problem if not.

Blessings,GG
    Lady Tailtiu of the Emerald Moors in the Order of the Long Haired Knights // GaelStorm - My Photo Album

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Never mind
    Last edited by Obsidian; January 26th, 2019 at 08:28 AM.

Curious. Very Curious. Ophidian's Avatar
    Length
    Buzz/FTL+/Knee+
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

ETA: offer withdrawn (pm’d you the other day). Hope you find something you like!

I have an old collection honey marble (ivory color) in excellent condition that I was asking $100 for. If you’re interested let me know and I can dig up some pictures. Good luck with your search
    Last edited by Ophidian; January 24th, 2019 at 06:23 AM.

Short... SL... APL... MBL...Waist... Hip... Tailbone... Classic... Knee...

Length
    40/42/45
    Type
    1a/1b/C/iii

How soon are you going? I have a plain gold one with some minor damage that I'd be willing to part with for a low price, but it's in storage at my parents' house and I don't think I have time to go get it until the first week of Feb.
    { tailbone classic fingertip knee ankle }