Page 1599 of 1599 FirstFirst ... 5991099149915491589159715981599
Results 15,981 to 15,985 of 15985

Thread: Midback | Waist

Length
    6/26.5/41/53
    Type
    4a/F/ii

Default Re: Midback | Waist

Thanks for the encouragement, ETJ Curls. Your hair is luscious!
    APL/MBL/WL/HL/TBL/CL
    2019/2023/2025/2026/2030
    (SL-TBL=2009-2013/Hair loss=2013-2023)

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

I love this thread ♥️ I trimmed 3/4 cm because my ends where thin and it seems I am going to stay here forever 😁 but very happy to get ride of them. And I can't blame on a stylist because I trimmed my own layers a year ago 😅

Length
    APL/MBL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Mine's approaching waist (I don't take pictures, so I have to describe it), but is not quite there yet (I consider waist to be where the belt loops on my pants are, and it still has a few inches to go). It might be there by the time the no-trim challenge is over, so I might trim off a few inches (since any longer would be too hard for me to handle). I'm not sure if I'll do it myself or ask my Mom to, since I recently bought a pair of hair cutting scissors (a starter kit from Goody) on the Walmart website (since I got a few $200.00 gift cards for Christmas. Probably because my parents bought me the disc version of PS5 for my birthday, so some of my aunts thought that I would use it for games, since I didn't buy any with the system itself).
    Keeper of the Royal Order of Playful Kitties
    No trimming 2024: 11 January - 30 June
    APL - ​MBL - WL

Length
    SHL/BSL/HL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Don't know how it happened but by the end of summer I will have both made it to waist length and passed it while trimming regularly. Will probably trim to stay there for a while to thicken the length and finally be totally rid of my dyed ends. My ultimate goal has changed but I still want it to be as healthy as possible as it grows longer

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

Quote Originally Posted by constancev18 View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement, ETJ Curls. Your hair is luscious!
    Thanks, and you're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Winchester View Post
    Mine's approaching waist (I don't take pictures, so I have to describe it), but is not quite there yet (I consider waist to be where the belt loops on my pants are, and it still has a few inches to go). It might be there by the time the no-trim challenge is over, so I might trim off a few inches (since any longer would be too hard for me to handle). I'm not sure if I'll do it myself or ask my Mom to, since I recently bought a pair of hair cutting scissors (a starter kit from Goody) on the Walmart website (since I got a few $200.00 gift cards for Christmas. Probably because my parents bought me the disc version of PS5 for my birthday, so some of my aunts thought that I would use it for games, since I didn't buy any with the system itself).
    I'm sure you'll be there soon!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrymerry View Post
    Don't know how it happened but by the end of summer I will have both made it to waist length and passed it while trimming regularly. Will probably trim to stay there for a while to thicken the length and finally be totally rid of my dyed ends. My ultimate goal has changed but I still want it to be as healthy as possible as it grows longer
    Awesome! Yay for healthy hair.
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE