Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: for women: do you prefer a guy to have long hair or short hair?

Length
    18"/TLB/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/i

Default Re: for women: do you prefer a guy to have long hair or short hair?

I love long hair on guys, but my policy is that it can't be longer than mine (which is rare these days anyway). My boyfriend's hair is about 2 or 3 inches long and I've convinced him to grow it out just so I can see what it looks like on him. If he doesn't like it he can cut it. He looks great with short hair. He doesn't grow much facial hair, but I like the look of either a goatee or a little scruff on a guy. Body hair doesn't bother me. My BF doesn't have much so it's not an issue right now. I might not like it too well if he had a massive amount of chest or back hair, but I could deal with it.
    Last edited by emeraldfaery; January 5th, 2009 at 07:22 PM.
    Mini goals: Classic ~ 43" ....Longer??
    Lady Cærphilly of the Twining Ivy in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    31/Class/term

LP shaved off his goatee and moustache once while I was gone at class. When I came home he greeted me at the door and I just fell out. I laughed until I cried, he looked like an infant.

Poor LP.

Length
    20/Hip/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Mmmmm, I think long hair on men is very attractive, but especially on those who are tall and broad shouldered. Although, sometimes it's simply the long hair that attracts my attention, rather than the man. I really like the rugged, manly types and if he has long(ish) hair, I'll always do a double-take. My favorite length is shoulder-APL.

January 2016

Length
    APL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

It's funny because I always thought I knew exactly what I liked on guys: short hair and little to no facial hair. BUT the more men I see, the more I'm convinced that there is no one perfect look for anyone. I met a guy this weekend with a full beard and longer hair (think Ryan Gosling when he's depressed in the Notebook) and thought he was quite attractive; I then saw his high school picture from a few years earlier where he had a buzzcut and no facial hair and thought he looked harsh, intimidating, and not nearly as handsome!

I just like men in general.

peace. love. hair.

Length
    chin/waist/knee
    Type
    3b/M/ii

I prefer shorter hair on men, it seems the guys that go long hair here (my town, not this forum!!) don't take care of their hair. Greasy, ratty hair on anyone is a turn-off.

It really does depend on the person, though. I could make exceptions for Viggo Mortensen and Orlando Bloom a la LOTR and some others... hubba hubba...

ETA: What's irritating me locally is my school seems to be a sea of skater hair on men, the "inverted bowl" haircut that covers their eyes and looks so unkept. Of course I've been accused of being a picky nag, so take that with a grain of salt.
    Lady Branwen of the Sunlit Glory
    COMFORT THE DISTURBED. DISTURB THE COMFORTABLE.

Length
    Pit/Pit/BSL
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii/iii

For me, it depends on his face, if he takes care of his hair (if it's long), other aspects of his style....
    So yeah. Depends.

Long Haired Bible Thumper Debra83's Avatar
    Length
    ear/bsl/HIP
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

I'm totally drawn to guys with full beards and who have mustaches with them and are neatly trimmed. I'm not too comfortable if their hair is longer than mine - doesn't matter how long my length, just feel mine should be longer than the guys! (old school?) Their hair doesn't have to be neatly trimmed though. Weird, eh?!
    Debra LHBT
    December 25, 2013 - length check -12t/1 cut
    Lady Aedos of the Pureheart Grace in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    short/short/long
    Type
    3b/F/M/ii

I feel segregated against in the title, so I'm going to answer anyway. :P

I like men, but long hair is a plus, usually. Especially if it's red or dark, or blonde...okay, really, I just like long hair. XD I usually do double takes on people with long hair.

As far as facial and body hair, I don't really care. Facial hair is a plus only because the scratch of it would be...pleasing. Stuble is fine...but I would kind of dislike a full on beard though. I'd prefer either just stubble, a light beard, or not beard at all, but it depends on what they look like. Body hair I don't really like, but I couldn't really care less. If he's got a forest growing on his body, so be it. If I'm attracted to someone, it's not going to make me freakishly upset. Same with a lack of long hair or whatever.

People always list out stuff they're attracted to, but usually they either a) don't expet to get all of it or b) won't care when they're attracted to someone and they don't fit their little mold.
    (Lord Caswallawn of the Crushing Blow in the Order of Longhaired Knights)

Length
    mback/tbone/clssc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

You will get a different answer every time you ask a different woman.

I'd say go with what YOU like best!
    Being who you are is the ultimate compliment to yourself ~ Secretmidnight
    My album

Length
    25/38.4/50
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

I like men with about 2'' hair, but actually... it depends on the face, the hair and the body. I have some friends which are almost bald but they want to have reeeeally long hair... I think it would suit them better if they had shorter hair. Other guys just look strange with short hair, so... really, it depends.

I wouldn't do anything about someone else's hair, except for if they ask me for advice. Sometimes I comb the hair of a friend, but only because he's too lazy to do it.

I don't really like facial hair. I don't care about the body hair, as long as it doesn't resemble some furry animal. Then I'd rather have it removed, but finally it is his decision.

But should do whatever you like, you'll never make every woman on earth happy!