Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible way to protect hair from conventional peroxide damage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Default Re: Possible way to protect hair from conventional peroxide damage

I sent out a email requesting shipping info to the US from Argon 3 because I also feel that the price was good and I also believe in supporting the co-op. I was sent a reply saying I will receive info by the week end with the prices.

Account Closed by Member Request
    In the Realm of Innovative Hair Care Methods

Quote Originally Posted by missy60 View Post
    I sent out a email requesting shipping info to the US from Argon 3 because I also feel that the price was good and I also believe in supporting the co-op. I was sent a reply saying I will receive info by the week end with the prices.
    I think that the time frame given for pricing is due to this, on their website. They are most likely looking into the best shipping prices. A few years ago, http://www.britsuperstore.com/, where I order my shampoo, redid their shipping costs, to stay competitive.

"NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS

.... price increase in our products is due to the rise in fuel prices and transportation costs. Moreover, Argane Oil is now known worldwide, so demand has grown significantly, and it costs us more to purchase.

We wish to reassure you of our determination to ensure .... our prices remain the best on the market and fluctuate as little as possible.

Thanks for your confidence in us."

http://www.argan3.com/english/order.php
    Last edited by ktani; January 20th, 2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: spelling

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

For anyone interested in purchasing the Argan oil from the co-op I received the prices already. I will just post the email it will be easier that way. As promise, I communicate you the shipping price for 1 bottle A1 -3.8 oz

The delay for delivery by Post Canada AIR MAIL = 4-10 business days

1 botl A1 100 ml- 3,0z oz = 20.45 USD

AIR MAIL = 7,75 USD

Total = 28.20 USD

If you like order next time 2 bottles A1 , the price is only 38.89 $ US + shipping to Virginia is about 12.08 $ USD - Total = 50.97 USD

Kindly if you are interested , go to web site http://www.argan3.com/english/order.php and feel the order with your details and send it to us. Soon we receve confirmation of your order , we shall prepare it and pos it by POST CANADA right away

The payment can be done by check, Money Gram order or by credit card ..

Invoice + brochures shall be enclosed to your parcel + a small sample .

Argane oil we present is 100% pure , extra virgin First cold pressed, deodorized and organic certified .

We are doing this activity of distribution of Argane oil since 1998 . We work with Moroccan organization registered for promotion of ARGAN TREE and his rural artisans .

Best regards

The shipping really isnt that bad at all considering it is coming from Canada. He seems like a very nice man also to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by missy60 View Post
    For anyone interested in purchasing the Argan oil from the co-op I received the prices already. I will just post the email it will be easier that way. As promise, I communicate you the shipping price for 1 bottle A1 -3.8 oz

The delay for delivery by Post Canada AIR MAIL = 4-10 business days

1 botl A1 100 ml- 3,0z oz = 20.45 USD

AIR MAIL = 7,75 USD

Total = 28.20 USD

If you like order next time 2 bottles A1 , the price is only 38.89 $ US + shipping to Virginia is about 12.08 $ USD - Total = 50.97 USD

Kindly if you are interested , go to web site http://www.argan3.com/english/order.php and feel the order with your details and send it to us. Soon we receve confirmation of your order , we shall prepare it and pos it by POST CANADA right away

The payment can be done by check, Money Gram order or by credit card ..

Invoice + brochures shall be enclosed to your parcel + a small sample .

Argane oil we present is 100% pure , extra virgin First cold pressed, deodorized and organic certified .

We are doing this activity of distribution of Argane oil since 1998 . We work with Moroccan organization registered for promotion of ARGAN TREE and his rural artisans .

Best regards

The shipping really isnt that bad at all considering it is coming from Canada. He seems like a very nice man also to deal with.
    That is excellent IMO, very reasonable. Thank you for posting.

From his emails to me, I got the same impression, that he is very nice, easy to deal with and that he is intent on giving the best prices possible. I am also impressed with the speed of his replies. That alone to me is excellent customer service, fast attention to one's potential customers.

I just emailed Aziz, with some questions of my own about argan oil. I am waiting for his reply. He is a very nice man and very knowledgeable about his product. That to me is very important about a vendor/distributor too.

I just heard back from Aziz. Among other things, I was curious about the exact amount of oil in his 100 ml bottles.

100 ml on the internet varies from 3.3 oz to 3.5 oz.

This is his reply.

"100 ml = 3,38 fl. oz
    My bottle A1 – ARGAN3 have such volume. "

3.38 oz is almost 3.4 oz. I have seen 2 oz of cosmetic argan oil for $15.95 USD and much more, elsewhere on the internet, compared to Argan 3's price of 3.38 oz for $20.45 USD. Argan 3 clearly has the best prices in my opinion. Their oil is from an argan oil co-operative and it is pure.

The information in missy60's post was just a typo. I was curious and wanted confirmation, before saying anything.
    Last edited by ktani; January 23rd, 2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Aziz has promised to send me current research and information on argan oil, when it is available. He is a lovely man, IMO. He offered to do this, I did not ask.

thanx ktani and Heidi..
    to be honest.. i don't know what color i am looking for! the red tone in my hair plus my reddish face -everybody keeps telling me i have reddish Caucasian skin.. so i just don't know what the best color.. i LOVE how henna makes my hair feels, but it makes me look awful! i was thinking of trying to get blond color back, but after reading Heidi's reply i have to think of something else.. and i did bleached my hennad hair in the past and got exactly what she said "Bleach would not do you much good, as it lightens not just the henna but also the hair itself, and it will result with bright clown orange (as if you were to henna white hair)." but i couldn't resist Henna's temptation and glossed it again and again.. it made my hair much healthier and happy, though it doesn't suit my skin color!

Length
    21"/39"/44"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Palms View Post
    thanx ktani and Heidi..
    to be honest.. i don't know what color i am looking for! the red tone in my hair plus my reddish face -everybody keeps telling me i have reddish Caucasian skin.. so i just don't know what the best color.. i LOVE how henna makes my hair feels, but it makes me look awful! i was thinking of trying to get blond color back, but after reading Heidi's reply i have to think of something else.. and i did bleached my hennad hair in the past and got exactly what she said "Bleach would not do you much good, as it lightens not just the henna but also the hair itself, and it will result with bright clown orange (as if you were to henna white hair)." but i couldn't resist Henna's temptation and glossed it again and again.. it made my hair much healthier and happy, though it doesn't suit my skin color!
    There's always cassia for the conditioning.
    I think careful use of 3% hydrogen peroxide would tone that red down, even if you are not going to end up blond. But again, take your to strand test everything. I did a test on my own hennaed hair ball. The peroxide definitely eliminated the redness:

This was a result of at least 10 hours of soaking in the liquid.

Soft hair that is nice to sit on - now I'm bragging!

ok, then i only have coconut oil.. maybe i'll apply coconut oil and then apply the hydrogen peroxide.. but how to do it? on damp hair or what? i was just reading the old thread about lemon juice, can i put coconut oil and put the diluted lemon juice and CA (citric acid) - i have lemon and CA in hand now, but just don't know the proper dilution of all : Hydrogen peroxide, lemon, CA..