Page 11 of 4458 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    21/32/36
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Thread

When I observe a person eyeing my hair/head, I always try telepathy-ing into his/her head to see what they are thinking. NEVER works.

Type
    2a/M/ii

To cut or not to cut that's the question !

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaatje View Post
    To cut or not to cut that's the question !
    This. I feel like it might be good for my ends, they just seem so... broomlike when in a braid. But I want to get to tailbone!

On another negative note, DBF never compliments my hair. :C His roommate says it's nice and that I shouldn't cut it, but I think DBF would prefer it around MBL and no longer.

I'm starting to look forward to reaching classic (!) someday, then maybe I'll have enough hair to wrap a single braid all the way around my head.
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

One of these days I was walking with my hair loose and felt it brushing against my arms, and I love that feeling ^-^ (TMI alert!) Also my hair is finnaly long enough to cover my breasts, and that makes me feel sexy xD
    Hennahead

Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Zesty View Post
    This. I feel like it might be good for my ends, they just seem so... broomlike when in a braid. But I want to get to tailbone!

On another negative note, DBF never compliments my hair. :C His roommate says it's nice and that I shouldn't cut it, but I think DBF would prefer it around MBL and no longer.

I'm starting to look forward to reaching classic (!) someday, then maybe I'll have enough hair to wrap a single braid all the way around my head.
    I think we're in the same situation ! Pro's for cutting : damaged ends, SO not liking very long hair and asking to cut back to APL-BSL. Con's : I want to grow super long and I'm loving the pink in my hair and it feels great brushing against my lower back

Length
    baby/ftl/knee
    Type
    1c/M/C/iii

I like the way my hair feels (sort of silky-soft) when I've used yoghurt in it.

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

This is going to be embarrassing: I am (at the age of 28!!) watching Star Wars for the first time in my life and am in awe of the pretty braids of Princess Leia! I know right- where have I bee? It feels like a gap in my education is being filled! Also really enjoying Natalie Portman's hair in the Phantom Menace. Now on to the next one, believe it's attack of the Clones? Hoping for more pretty hair! ;-)

Well, you have to think about the fact that those movies are older than you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Angel View Post
    When I observe a person eyeing my hair/head, I always try telepathy-ing into his/her head to see what they are thinking. NEVER works.
    This makes me laugh every time I read it. Especially the last part.

Length
    baby/ftl/knee
    Type
    1c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MaryO View Post
    I am watching Star Wars for the first time in my life and am in awe of the pretty braids of Princess Leia! [...] Also really enjoying Natalie Portman's hair in the Phantom Menace. Now on to the next one, believe it's attack of the Clones? Hoping for more pretty hair! ;-)
    Queen Amidala always has amazing hairstyles--not very practical or believable, but amazing all the same. I only watched Star Wars for the first time a few years ago and really loved Leia's 'giving-out-the-medals' style because I managed to sort-of get it to work on my hair. Don't think I'll ever have enough hair for Queen Amidala's hairstyles, though. Oh, well!

Yay! My smiley worked! (I'm excited because it's the first non-normal one I've tried)