Page 4449 of 4451 FirstFirst ... 3449394943494399443944474448444944504451 LastLast
Results 44,481 to 44,490 of 44503

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'll become one with a Turkey aka a cold one

I'm determined to not cut or color my hair for 6 months atleast. I'm curious to see how much percentage of my hair is gray.

convincing myself that, Looking my Age,
    Having Waves/Curls and a Boring Color

Really Isn't such a big deal
    and it's only for 6 months a year would be ideal but it's pushing it lol
    Should we do this together
    Sounds like fun
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/BCL/Class
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I'm getting my scissors sharpened today!! I'm so excited to S&D without fear of making more split ends, it's been tough ever since I moved out from my mom's and no longer had access to her arsenal of hairdressing shears
    Oh sing me a song of the sea,
    Selkie, siren, sisters thee.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    Should we do this together
    Sounds like fun
    Yes if you are up for it! ( I do like your current colour too but having company in this journey is always apriciated)

So...I left the house with a wet head because it was warm out. Hair dried over 4 hours time. JUST as I had pulled into the driveway at home is started raining really hard. Yup, hair all wet again.

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

I think I've finally figured out how to wear my hair in a basic bun every day without intensely disliking how my face looks when all my hair is pulled back.
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ETJ CURLS View Post
    I think I've finally figured out how to wear my hair in a basic bun every day without intensely disliking how my face looks when all my hair is pulled back.
    I´d like to hear about that, please *taking notes here*. Unless it´s something that can only be achieved with your pretty hair texture and won´t do a thing on my stick straight strands?

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

Quote Originally Posted by Nefcerka View Post
    I´d like to hear about that, please *taking notes here*. Unless it´s something that can only be achieved with your pretty hair texture and won´t do a thing on my stick straight strands?
    So my issue is that I have very long baby hairs that just stick straight out. Always have, since I was a kid.

They are not quite long enough, however to catch into a braid or a bun, so if I want them to lay nicely I have to start from wet hair and slick them back and let them dry in place. This really is not practical to do every day, and brushing them down too much causes breakage, since the BBB can snag the bends in the curls, so I have to work with the fact that they just kind of puff around my head, especially in humidity.

It's not a problem with half-ups, since they just blend into the look, but with a full bun/English braid, to me, it looks like I haven't finished doing my hair. However, if I style just the front, it takes care of this issue. I've been playing with flat twisting or doing a crown braid, and I like the look, but the bump this causes is uncomfortable for sleeping (since I try to style my hair from scratch only 1-2x a week), plus the hairs around my hair line are sensitive and it start to hurt after a while.

However, I've recently started sectioning my bang out, dividing it into two sections and rope twisting it. This gives me two front framing pieces that I can have hang down, or pin back, one to each side, or crossed, or two on one side. That way they press down the baby hairs that stick out on the side, and they complement my features better IMO. I can also pin them atop my head to sleep, and they can last me a week before I have to redo them.

I hope that makes sense!
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE

Length
    HL/TBL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Tired of my hair being horrible for the past washdays, today I've totally skipped conditioner. The only conditioning thing I applied is an hair oil, maybe a drop or two. My hair feels less soft than usual, but waaay more manageable and with less tangles. What kind of witchcraft is this? Am I usually applying too much conditioner?

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Did it just need a clarifying wash?

My random thought: I'm feeling better about my hair now that it's starting to grow again...baby steps.
    Last edited by SandyBottom; May 1st, 2024 at 06:30 PM. Reason: to add myi own random thought
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Last random thought was that it seemed that my hair had stopped growing, as for me I thought it had been months and no difference whatsoever.
    And the harsh winter weather has been on on my hair too, so felt a bit low overall.
    To the point I almost wished to once again get a complete shave and start all over again like I did in january 2011.

Then I log in here to see that the last milestone length listed was hip length (and my current one, despite not saying so yet on my status) is at the unflattery BCL
    So, yes, my hair has indeed grown somewhat.
    I'm feeling better about myself now.
    Last edited by Für immer; May 1st, 2024 at 10:32 PM.
    Mistä nyt silloin en luopuiskaan, jos vain saisin olla kanssa sinun
    Jospa sä soisitkin vain hymyn mulle

🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc