Page 5 of 4457 FirstFirst ... 3456715551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Thread

I wash every other day, but it only looks good freshly-washed. I will be home on New Year's, with friends over, and I will be cooking, so mine will probably be in a half-up or braid.

Length
    13-15/29/32-40
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

I need a good pair of hair-scissors so I can start trimming on the new moon of each month.

Also, my hair is soft and wavy and it smells like sweetgrass.
    Length: Hip-length waves (May 2014) || Optional: TBL - Classic

Lady Ursa, Daughter of the Sea, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Type
    2a/M/ii

caved and washed my hair today instead of tomorrow. Will have 3 day hair with New Years eve, oh well !
    On the upside I didn't wash my hair in 9 days LOL
    I'm starting to wonder why I try to wash even less : I like my hair freshly washed and I like it a couple of days after but more then a week, my hair feels heavy and I don't really like it.
    I think I'm going to go back to washing when I feel I need it (which means approx. every 5 days)

Length
    A bob/Hip/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

My random for today: I have my first SMT sitting on my head and I'm really glad the my dog was the only witness to the process. I'm also glad I don't have to work the next two days in case it's a flop.

Length
    Chin/TBL/44+
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii

I just parted my hair differently today and it looks like I'm getting the baby beginnings of a white streak - there are about 5 silvers around 4" long in a square centimeter area! I will feel very fancy if it does turn into one, the rest of the sparklies are quite sparse and random.
    <--Growing wavy virgin TBL hair, with long compact cut layers to Classic. 2b/M/C/ii low porosity.

Length
    shldr/APL/APL
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Was given a sample of almond oil, cant believe i've not tried it out before, fab stuff. Definately going to be part of my hair care routine!

Type
    1b/F/ii

Why, after looking at my hair out today in the morning and at lunch at work it looked fluffy and unkempt in a way that made me restock with coney conditioner for the first time in a while, do I get home and let my hair down to find all of a sudden my hair is perfect -_-

Length
    12/mb/waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I think I'm going to buy some Pantene Ice Shine conditioner even tho I'm doing the Use Up Your Stash Challenge. I've heard too many good things about it and I've got a coupon and it's on sale making the price a paltry $4 for 2. Can't pass that up, LOL. If LuxePiggy likes it it's got to be good...
    Routine for my dyed mid back length hair: shampoo and condition twice a week, with Alterna Kendi Dry Oil Spray all over and shea butter on ends and lightly on length as leave-ins on wet hair, and blow dried with a Sedu on low heat

My hair likes all methods of washing that I have tried, though some more than others. But I only like co-washing with Suave Waterfall Mist. I don't like using anything else, even similar Suave Naturals products. Waterfall Mist is like home to me. I've spent the last month or two using shampoo and cones. My hair is happy but I am not. I just got some Waterfall Mist, though, so I'm happy again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambystoma View Post
    I just parted my hair differently today and it looks like I'm getting the baby beginnings of a white streak - there are about 5 silvers around 4" long in a square centimeter area! I will feel very fancy if it does turn into one, the rest of the sparklies are quite sparse and random.
    I did this the other day. sunny_side_up, I am loving almond oil, too. I started with coconut oil and sunflower oil, but almond is lighter and not greasy.