Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271
Results 2,701 to 2,705 of 2705

Thread: Modifications, repairs, & beautification options [painting] for Ficcares and fakkares

Type
    1b/F/i

Default Re: Modifications, repairs, & beautification options [painting] for Ficcares and fakk

Man, I wish I could still buy the Karina clips. I had so much fun modding those back in the day.

Length
    BSL/~Clsc/FrTip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Modifications, repairs, & beautification options [painting] for Ficcares and fakk

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Man, I wish I could still buy the Karina clips. I had so much fun modding those back in the day.
    Are those the gold ones without teeth? I have a few that I'll likely never do anything with if you're interested in them.

Type
    1b/F/i

Yes, those ones!! Used to be able to buy them off Ulta. I would be VERY interested in them!

Length
    BSL/~Clsc/FrTip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Yes, those ones!! Used to be able to buy them off Ulta. I would be VERY interested in them!
    All right, let me see what I can round up at home, and I'll reach out to you

Type
    1b/F/i

I appreciate it!