Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Where do you part your hair?

Length
    SHL/BSL/HL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: Where do you part your hair?

I've been doing a middle part for the past month but for most of my life I've been parting to the right side to various degrees.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I, of old (lol) have had this off-the-middle, to the right, side-parting. I used to draw it with the rattail of a rattail comb, every, single, time I had washed my hair and my hair came out the towel. Not anymore, and that is a first in my 51 odd years.

I now take my hair out the towel (bent forward, as it went in), brush my hair forward, flip back, brush it back, swing back down and put my stylers in by scrunching it all in. Then I flip my hair back one last time and use spread fingers to the scalp to shake it loose at the root. It "sort of" falls in that side part naturally (no straight line but close enough). And I leave it at that. My hair falls nicer. Still have the side part but not as "high & tight". Good enough for me! Still to the side, still to the right.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    21.5/23.5/35
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

To the right side, as I have a strong cowlick on the right side of my forehead. Sometimes I part it in the middle to change it up.