First of, I don't know if this post was placed in the right place here, couldn't figure better, so feel free to put it wherever you want.

Let me tell you about yesterday. Monday's evening I exceptionally took time off the computer and didn't connect from 8pm to 8am tuesday. I had a meeting preventing me to go on the computer so used my old PITA phone to go see if I had any pm. I had several including one telling me a 2nd full resin TT I shiped arrived broken. I new then the day would only go like this. (we reached an agreement, there is no problem about it except for the mutual frustration and loss).

I received later a pm from the mods starting like this "We've gotten a number of reports on the volume of selling that you're doing on the Swap Board. There's increasing concern from a number of established members and the moderators that you are buying items simply to sell them again, which is against the spirit of the place."

Without reading between the lines, that means that several people here made assumptions about me and instead of shooting me a pm (Since I starting posting I never spent a day without loging in) decided to report me. NICE. If those "established members" had taken the time to do me this curtesy instead of going behind my back I would have been quite happy to send them a screenshot of my Etsy transactions showing that I'm no reseller, that I paid the fair price everyone else pays.

Let's take a TT example : I buy it $70, pay now $13 international shipping. I sell it back brand new for $70 but ALWAYS offer international shipping and paypal fees. which means that I lose about $20. I don't see how any profit could be possible. Again I have all the proofs that I didn't get any wholesaler discount. But if you'e not too dumb you can reason all by yourself that Dough has absolutely no time for wholesale nor does he need it... Why sell cheaper hairsticks that sold in a few hours for full price? When there are a few left he does a little sale and that's it, shop empty again.

I have then no possible interest in buying to just sell, losing money in the process. However, I did buy a lot and that's because I'm a complusive buyer. I won't explain myself as to why and what I'm doing to try to manage me.

I also learned quite a lot about the FPL I need (not the same with every seller), the colors that looks good on me VS the colors I love, the woods grain, etc. I'm now buying a little more consciously while I went in a buying frenzy when I discovered some makers. Thus, the sales. I also discovered the ruining wonders of avalon tusks which are very very expensive so I decided to part with a part of my collection in order to found this new addiction. There's a difference between a good hairtoy and the perfect one. I'll always reach for the last now. I also discovered that makers often use very strong lights to show off the color/grain of their hairtoys, unfortunately you sometimes get a duller not that glowy item IRL.

I used to keep the results of my obsessions. I have drawers full of stuff I'll never use. But here I found people that wanted to trade, to buy, to sold because you could have treasures at home that would be so enjoyed by others. I'm incredibly grateful I could buy a mamacat pair (my only one) which colors suits me perfectly for example. For the first time in my life (I never do garage sales) I sold back things that didn't work for me perfectly or for which I never reached.

About the multiple threads : in France, at least on the various forum I was throughout the years (several about hair and healthy products) we had for rules to open new threds and then to ask for them to be deleted when not necessary anymore. The bumping posts were forbidden. That's what I did but apparently nearly nothing is deleted here so...

I'm not leaving because I was asked to reduce my selling by 90% (being all transparent here). I already took down all my not pending sales. I'm leaving because I used to log in here to enjoy myself, destress after a hard day and share about my passion. I loved giving information when I had it and receiving it when I needed it. But has always people can't prevent themself to talk behind others people back, never looking for the truth just jumping to conclusions. I do not need this drama in my life. I already lost enough sleep as it is on this forum.

I'll keep logging for a few days still, the time to assure that everyone one who swaped/bought from me safely received what is due and that there is no loose ends.

I will regret a number of you. I'm reachable through my email or facebook if you ever want/need to talk to me.

Morganaa.