Thread: ISO other *colorful* longhairs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dr. Technicolor DreamBuns pastina's Avatar
    Length
    ?/BSL/dunno
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Default Re: ISO other *colorful* longhairs?

woo hoo for selfies!! here we go! first is how i've had my (third day) hair most of the day, which might explain why my wave pattern is sorta odd in the next one. first time ever using hair sticks (thank god i'm capable, because i have several sets coming in the mail from mapleburl!). it stretches a bit longer. what do you guys think, am i right? cict waist?

thanks for the compliments, but am i really alone with all my colors...?

Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Quixii View Post
    For the sake of the thread.. Here's some of my coloured pictures. I've never done all my hair at once, and it's always some veggie dye over non-bleached hair, so nothing permanent. Still lots of fun, though! (In fact, I think it's about time for me to do some more purple soon, I think.)

When I did rainbow:

One of the times I did purple:

A different time with purple:

And the most recent time of purple:

I've been dyeing varying parts off and on of my hair since my dad first dyed my bangs in third grade. Especially with, you guessed it, purple.
    Quote Originally Posted by pastina View Post
    woo hoo for selfies!! here we go! first is how i've had my (third day) hair most of the day, which might explain why my wave pattern is sorta odd in the next one. first time ever using hair sticks (thank god i'm capable, because i have several sets coming in the mail from mapleburl!). it stretches a bit longer. what do you guys think, am i right? cict waist?

This is like eye candy. So pretty.

Length
    17/waist/knee
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pastina View Post

I love it Would veggie dye come from beets? When I juice carrots, I also juice a beet to dump on my scalp for hair growth reasons It is interesting to see the purple but it does not dye my hair
    Lady Cocoa Silk of the Longhaired Knights!
    My beautiful dark chocolate colored hair flowing through the winds
    toward the shaded canopy of chocolate trees.