Thread: Ficcare Trading Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    18/23/28
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Post Ficcare Trading Post

PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ADDING TO THIS THREAD (Thanks!)

It's been suggested that it might be helpful to have a single place for posting "For Trade" (FT) and "In Search Of" (ISO) desires for swapping and/or finding older-style Ficcare clips. (No current production clips. For current collection trades and searches, please see THIS thread: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...d.php?t=133956) .)

Hopefully this will allow more trades of these older clips to happen and unicorns to find their new homes. This concept and thread guidelines continue to evolve, and I look forward to hearing input and ideas on how to make it work best for everyone.

For trades: Please list what you have and what you'd like to find. Be specific about:

- Size
    - Color
    - Collection
    - Style (Maximas, Ficci, Innovation, etc.)

Use the Ficcare database http://ficcaredatabase.weebly.com/ to help. Include pics if you can. If you have more than one item to trade and you're very specific about what you'd like for each item, please include that on the post. If you're open to selling your clip(s), please note that. When this thread started, listing prices was discouraged because there weren't many options in the new collections and prices varied wildly. Now, however, I think we'd agree that although pricing on older clips (especially styles not likely to be re-introduced) is likely to be higher than current clips, the numbers I'm seeing seem more stable. So perhaps it's time to allow prices to be listed - just please remember that bidding isn't allowed. We'll see how it goes.

Again, please ensure that you're listing only older clips. To trade or search for newer clips currently in production, see THIS thread.

For ISO: If there's a specific old-style clip you're in search of, this will also be a place to get that request out. Please mention if you have hairtoys other than older Ficcares that you could offer in trade (yes, here's where you can mention current production clips as PART of a trade), or if you're interested in a purchase only. If this portion of the Ficcare Trading Post becomes unwieldy and overwhelms the intent of trading older clips, I'll discontinue it.

As of today's update, there have already been some GREAT trades (as well as WONDERFUL pics), so keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Willowyn; September 12th, 2015 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Added info on the current collection trade thread and changed policy on listing prices.

"Put down roots. Grow strong. Stay flexible."