In 2014 I did the monthly length photo project and felt that it was a bit too often. Sometimes I would feel like I wasn't making any length progress at all, because it wasn't a dramatic enough change from month to month. I decided for 2015 I want to take quarterly photos instead of monthly photos. I'll begin mine with my December 2014 length photo, and take photos in March, June, September, and December 2015.

I also want to track my braid taper through photos, so starting with December 2014, I'm going to take a quarterly photo of my braid. I'll do an English braid beginning at the nape of my neck and braiding as far as I can go and take a photo of it. I have minor taper through most of my braid right now, but the last few inches taper significantly. I'm microtrimming in 2015 to get rid of that taper, and hopefully catch up with my splits a bit, too. I want to see my progress. Monthly was so often I felt that I didn't grow at all most of 2014, and I spent a lot of the year discouraged. Less frequent photos should help.

Because I am growing bangs out, too, I'll also take photos of my grow-out once a quarter.

So, who is with me?