Hey everyone,

I've been concerned about my part for a while now, and decided to join the community hoping to get some answers. I was born with thin, fine hair (the strands are super thin, and I don't have very much of them) - which I got from my dad's side of the family. I never really paid much attention to my crown until some of my friends and coworkers started pointing at the back of my head and screaming, "Dude you have so many bald spots!" Based on the research I've done, it might just be a cowlick because my scalp doesn't start showing through until a day after skipping washes. Otherwise, my part looks pretty normal after a nice fresh shower. I'm not too sure myself, so I'll insert some photos below. Any advice would greatly be appreciated!

This is what my part looks like after a long day of being out - I'm assuming it looks all chunky and stuck together because of the oils that my hair has produced throughout the day?

Here's what it looks like after several attempts of brushing to get it to look "normal"