Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
I had no clue about it being so known in Russia. I actually thought it was a Polish brand or some such due to the writing on the bottles!

Nice of you to warn us all about the scents.
It's a Russian brand though the St. Peterburg store employees say that it's Italian, but all info for them is from Russia. I think that's more of a marketing tactic by that store. I've been using their skin care for years. I actually used their previous products before they re-branded as Natura Sibirica. My skin is very happy with their creams. The serums and cleansers not so much. The skincare scent isn't too bad, depending on product.

I do avoid the shower gels and shampoo as they do use sulfates and smell strong. I have one sample shower gel sample and it smells way too strong of candy that has been dumped into lemonade. A really weird scent. Leave in conditioner spray and hair oils are strongly scented too.

Mom uses their Ivan-da-mar'ya heavy soap (Уван-да-марья густое мыло) as it's less drying for her skin. I like the heavy siberian white cream (Густое сибирское масло) for my super dry skin.