Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Natura Siberica

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Natura Siberica

Hmm I guess I just have to try it myself and see if it works for me. I imagine it might be easier to rinse all granules out that way but we'll see

The land of vodka, bears and perpetual winter
    Length
    APL/Class/TERM
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    Those of you who use the scalp scrub: do you apply it "normally" or do you bend over and apply it when your head is upside down?

I have tried this product only once and used it only on my hairline. I actually found some granules on my next wash day after using it when I was massaging my scalp... It bothers me a little. I wonder if it would help to scrub my scalp upside down.
    I apply it normally, but I do section my hair with claw clips to make sure I don't miss spots.

Today I bought another tube of this scrub. I already lost count how many I've used
    APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ CL ~ TERM
    Growing out henna since November 1st, 2018

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Joules View Post
    I apply it normally, but I do section my hair with claw clips to make sure I don't miss spots.

Today I bought another tube of this scrub. I already lost count how many I've used
    I'll try using claw clips too next time...

sounds like a HG product!

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

The couple of times I've used the scrub I tilt my head forward, but not upside-down. This works for me because the pre-poo conditioner stays in for about an hour beforehand, in a bun, and when I take it out the length does hang down but has less weight than if I'd wet it in the shower. Tilting my head forward means the length has enough weight to stay behind my back (which it wouldn't if it were dry) but it's light enough to let gravity work on the scalp hair so I can actually get in there. I do wet my scalp first before applying the scrub, but while my hair is still in the bun so it doesn't get into the length. (This is actually how I shampoo too, but I've not needed to explain it before! )

Edit: I rinsed it off right way up; it is a pain to get all the raspberry seeds out so it usually ended up taking forever to rinse most of them out. They were all gone by the time I'd shampooed and conditioned afterwards though.
    Last edited by MusicalSpoons; June 11th, 2019 at 04:10 PM.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Thanks for your description, MusicalSpoons!

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I used the scalp scrub again today after a little break. I think I used it only once during my TE shed. The amount of hair that would come out was just too annoying and saddening. But now it's back! It feels so relaxing to massage it in, and it's so refreshing on the scalp. And afterwards, my scalp just feels like it's the protagonist of one of those TV commercials where a man throws a blue lozenge down his throat and begins to breathe in polar bears and icebergs.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I think they've changed the formula of the scalp scrub at some point, because I'm now using one that's way more jiggly than it used to be, and the scent is a bit different, too - more candy-like. I feel like it's somewhat less grainy as well. It's easier to apply now.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    HL/TBL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I'm using one of their masks. The Don't despair, repair moisturizing hair mask detox sakhalin. It's useless.