Thread: LHC mobile app?

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Smile LHC mobile app?

Hi!

I'm wondering, if there are any plans to develop an LHC app for android/iphone etc? I commute to work weekly and only bring my phone, with no access to a computer, and I've had it with the mobile version of LHC. Perhaps it's just not all that user-friendly and I'm a bit internet-illiterate but I can't even access all parts of the site, like subscribed threads, which is a function I use a lot. So I tend to not even log on during the work week, which gives me abstinence . I don't think I'm the only one who dislikes the mobile version... I've seen quite a few people mention it. So I'm curious if there has ever been a discussion about developing an app, and what has been said about it? I figured I'm not the first to bring it up, but yeah. So how about it?
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Length
    MBL/Waist/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: LHC mobile app?

I have no issues using LHC on my phone, I just make sure to switch the layout settings to desktop mode only, not mobile... I can't navigate the mobile site either. The website looks exactly the way it does on a computer when you use full mode.

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

I'm not sure if it's on the site creater's radar. I know that running LHC is pretty expensive as is so she's not likely to out time/money into it (I'd guess) ((hīnt, hint, donate to LHC today!))
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    CBL/31/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Totally agree, I found the mobile site hard to use. Instead, I use Chrome on my Android phone to view the Full Site. Hopefully you will find a browser that works for you, but Full Site is where it's at!

Personally, I don't think I would use an LHC app even if it got developed. It's just a little too specific for me.
    Onwards.

26-BSL-28-29-WL-31-32-HL

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Aredhel View Post
    I have no issues using LHC on my phone, I just make sure to switch the layout settings to desktop mode only, not mobile... I can't navigate the mobile site either. The website looks exactly the way it does on a computer when you use full mode.
    Perhaps I'm wayy too picky but I find the mobile site too difficult and the full site too tiny since I have to keep zooming in and out. I should just learn to deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's on the site creater's radar. I know that running LHC is pretty expensive as is so she's not likely to out time/money into it (I'd guess) ((hīnt, hint, donate to LHC today!))
    I was just thinking about that the other day, it's quite amazing that she can have free membership and no ads, so I totally understand that. If she ever thinks about it though, I'd think there might be someone on the board, or someone who knows someone, who could develop an app. I don't personally know anyone, but in my experience it's becoming a more and more common skill.

Quote Originally Posted by -Fern View Post
    Personally, I don't think I would use an LHC app even if it got developed. It's just a little too specific for me.
    Fair enough! I use the Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Makeupalley and reddit apps all the time and like them a lot more than the browser versions (of FB, MUA, and reddit), so adding an LHC app would just suit my normal habits. But I can see what you mean though, not everyone is a social media junkie like me!

By the way, sorry if I came off harsh or annoyed in the OP? I really didn't mean it that way, I totally understand if it's not going to happen, I was just curious since I assumed there would've been a discussion about it before, and I personally would be really interested in it
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram