Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

I had a new ID and a driverīs license made last year. I didnīt want to wear my hair just down, because it would have looked stringy. Also didnīt want to wear an ordinary bun, because that would make me look like an otter, with hair tied in the back. So I opted for a messy, voluminous top bun (nautilus) and Iīm satisfied with my pictures.

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

In my license my hair is down, about APL and tucked behind my ears, but in front of my shoulders. It doesn't look too bad, but I'm excited for a new one in 1 or 2 years so where it'll look long!
    P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶W̶L̶!̶!̶ ....on to hip?

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

A short silver blond pixie/crop in my passport

And an overgrown brown black mop in my learner's licence/18+ card

Length
    shldr/hip/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

My driver's licence photo was pretty nice but I had to get a new one when my name changed. The current one is awful. I have a bob length cut with bangs and I look stupid.

Length
    Short/Waist/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

I was still maintaining a short crew cut when I had my DL phot taken last. One of my work IDs was recently updated, although I had my hair up in a nautilus bun. I should probably update my outlook profile pic for work since it’s going on 7 years old at this point. I even had a coworker ask why I hadn’t updated it not too long ago. Answer: I’m lazy

Length
    19/20/37
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Well my hair was in kind of a long pixie stage, and it was white ash blonde. Now that my hair is much longer, black, and I'm growing my bangs out, I sometimes get people asking what happened to my hair, or they seem to scrutinize me more closely. Luckily I was doing kind of a silly smile, and if I do that while they're looking at me they can see my face is exactly the same.

Length
    2"/TBL/???
    Type
    4c/F/iii

Always in a low ponytail
    Started: 13/11/2014.Elapsed
    MBL :: WAIST :: abyss :: hip:: TBL :: class
    Lady Sarah of the Invisible Warlands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Boob-length and bleach blonde in my passport photo. Shoulder-length and bleach blonde in my driver's license photo.
    I just got divorced and changed back to my maiden name, so I'll finally get a new pic with my natural color.
    I don't think I've ever had my natural color in a photo ID, unless you count school IDs from middle school.
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡