Quote Originally Posted by Handel'sWig View Post
Huh! Can’t say I’ve tried a Gibson Tuck.

Hahaha, well it’s more about the not-matching-the- outfit thing then the sticking out, I was partly just being funny there. But partly I do have a bit of concern because of a recent incident when my stand parter complained about my stick “almost poking her in the eye” when I leaned forward to mark something in our shared music. My sticks are 7” and my bun isn’t that huge so there is always a couple inches sticking out. And we were in a pit (dress rehearsal) so it was fairly close quarters. But if we had room to bow it wasn’t near enough to poke her. She was obviously uncomfortable with a sharp object even that close. Honestly I think she was just being a drama queen. You tend to get that in the arts world sometimes lol. I just apologized and took it out because one has to get along with one’s colleagues.

You didn’t need the whole story but there it is anyway. I mostly just need to find a few accessories that match black. I don’t have many hair toys at all yet.

I like going to this forum to brainstorm new hairstyle ideas for things even if there’s not a big reason to. It’s not a big concern, just fun to talk about. Because literally nobody else cares haha.
I bought one of those cheap wooden hair sticks off ebay and sawed the top off so it fits completely to my bun. It's only about 1cm either side and works really well for a LWB