Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
For a quick pine cone one a pin, hot glue would work. For something longer lasting wire wrapping could be pretty.

I’m assuming you are thinking of very small pine cones and not, say a sugar pine or digger pine cone. *grin*
Thank you for the tips I've only used a glue gun twice. They seem to have a lot of applications It sounds like I better get better at it. Wire wrapping! I'm actually looking into learning some wire hair pin stuff! I've been looking at videos and debating which gauge wire to start with. So far, I think 12 dead soft...and I don't know what "dead soft" means but I'll look it up later. I think they said 22-24 guage for the wrapping part... The ladies made it look so easy on YouTube and it looks like you don't need any protective equipment besides eyewear...oops. I got off track again.

I had to look up those pine cone names. Sugar ones are SOOO long! Wow! I think I've picked up those Digger Cones when I was little. I remember the spikes hurt. It was fun trying to find the biggest one