View Poll Results: What length thread do you post in? ( If none pick goal length)

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buzz - Chin

6 7.23%
  • Chin - Shoulder

3 3.61%
  • Shoulder - APL

1 1.20%
  • APL- Waist

23 27.71%
  • Waist - Tailbone

24 28.92%
  • Tailbone - Classic

12 14.46%
  • Classic - Knee

18 21.69%
  • Knee and Beyond

8 9.64%
  • Floor and Beyond

5 6.02%
  • Terminal

7 8.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buzz to Floor and Beyond Megathread

Length
    SL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Buzz to Floor and Beyond Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Mine always changes depending on my mood or how much I feel I'll succeed

For the days I doubt myself my goal will be hip. but my wishful thinking goals are midthigh /knee
    Your hair has grown quite a bit since I joined which was not long ago at all! Wishful thinking would be justifiable if you ask me

I'm at APL and my goal is waist, so that's an easy one in the context of LHC. When I get there though, I imagine myself thinking I want my braided hair to be at waist, so my goal might end up being hip or tailbone.

I only know I wouldn't want to be sitting on it ever, as much as you all inspire me to change my mind

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

I've grown to calf from bald. I stalled at knee for several years and then suddenly realized that it was more than a few racers tickling my calves. So I am once again calling this terminal, but hey maybe I will be surprised yet again some day!

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Your hair has grown quite a bit since I joined which was not long ago at all! Wishful thinking would be justifiable if you ask me

I'm at APL and my goal is waist, so that's an easy one in the context of LHC. When I get there though, I imagine myself thinking I want my braided hair to be at waist, so my goal might end up being hip or tailbone.

I only know I wouldn't want to be sitting on it ever, as much as you all inspire me to change my mind
    The speed it grows isn't the issue it's my ability to ruin it on impulse that gets me xD I've been to shoulder, then chop to chin then back to CBL then back to buzzed twice in the 2.5 years I've been here

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    The speed it grows isn't the issue it's my ability to ruin it on impulse that gets me xD I've been to shoulder, then chop to chin then back to CBL then back to buzzed twice in the 2.5 years I've been here
    Can relate 100%.

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I haven't posted in any of the length categories for a long time. I don't know what my goal is. Some days I want something short and easy (something wash and wear, nothing I have to style), other days I wonder how long it will grow if I never cut it again.

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Chromis View Post
    I've grown to calf from bald. I stalled at knee for several years and then suddenly realized that it was more than a few racers tickling my calves. So I am once again calling this terminal, but hey maybe I will be surprised yet again some day!
    What caused the stall to end?
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    What caused the stall to end?
    I wish I knew! I didn't change what I was eating, stress level hadn't changed, just all the sudden my hair grew more and then stopped again.

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post

Although I adore longer lengths on everyone else, I definitely don't want to sit on my hair either so I get it

Good luck on your journey! I ended up at TBL as my happy place

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

I like the idea of bringing everyone together here too, Bat I lurk in many of the other threads but don't really interact in them because I feel it's not my space. And the knee-length and beyond thread has been pretty dead lately.

I'm at floor right now with a less-than-stellar hemline which I'm hoping to even up in the new year. I have a couple weeks left of the 2022 no-trim challenge (second half), then I'm looking forward to maintaining, finally.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    I like the idea of bringing everyone together here too, Bat I lurk in many of the other threads but don't really interact in them because I feel it's not my space. And the knee-length and beyond thread has been pretty dead lately.

I'm at floor right now with a less-than-stellar hemline which I'm hoping to even up in the new year. I have a couple weeks left of the 2022 no-trim challenge (second half), then I'm looking forward to maintaining, finally.
    I'm glad you like this idea I see how quiet shortest lengths and longest lengths topics are so thought a combined space would be nice