Thread: Monistat... dare we start this again

Length
    27/40/57
    Type
    2b/M/C/i/ii

Default Re: Monistat... dare we start this again

Quote Originally Posted by suicides_eve View Post
    MONISTAT for Hair Growth web page
    This web site is all the info here complied in one easy to under stand website. Please take a look at the question section.. More then likely you question has been asnwered here.
    created by users of TLHC

http://hairgrowth.5u.com

View the live action tutorials an question here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U_gmnZJ0V8
    View the application video herehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0HIwdB5ak
    I know I'm pretty late in finding this, but it explains what I wanted to know. Thanks so much for that!

okay....so i have been applying mn 2% to my scalp for about nearly 4 weeks i think! i was sure my hair growth was accelerating but am also aware that it could all be psychological!

but when i co washed at lunch , after drying it just felt that my hair was longer! anyway i was in the kitchen and my 15 yr old son comes up to me and says" wow mum your hair really is growing"!

yay! maybe it isnt just me imagining it!
    Coney CO Washing. Clarifying and SMT!
    <-----------
    CL SL UBL APL BSL MBL WAIST

Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by annieangel149 View Post
    okay....so i have been applying mn 2% to my scalp for about nearly 4 weeks i think! i was sure my hair growth was accelerating but am also aware that it could all be psychological!

but when i co washed at lunch , after drying it just felt that my hair was longer! anyway i was in the kitchen and my 15 yr old son comes up to me and says" wow mum your hair really is growing"!

yay! maybe it isnt just me imagining it!
    To be sure you have to measure. I wasn't measuring because it made me obssess too much, but I had a pixie then, now I don't care that much about hair growing *blasfemy!*

I'll measure once a month now, wanted to use MN everyday but I keep doing other things..grrr...that's my new goal, do it everyday/every other day. Since I can't use it undiluted!

Length
    SL/APL/TBL

Quote Originally Posted by JuneBride View Post
    yes, it works better for me. I used the 2% at first and then started using the 4% and it seemed to grow more faster. dont as me inches and number...i detest measuring but if i had to guess I would say I got a good 1 inch growth from 4% over a 30 day period
    Sounds great.. thanks for your output. I'm gonna pick up some 4%!
    Current length: Shoulder/Early APL Goal: Waist length
    No trims in 2014!

Length
    SL/APL/TBL

Bought some 4&#37; cream tonight! I always feel so awkward buying it.. I feel the need to tell the pharmacist I'm not using it for its intended purpose, like they believe me.. lmao.
    No trims in 2014!

Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBabe91 View Post
    Bought some 4% cream tonight! I always feel so awkward buying it.. I feel the need to tell the pharmacist I'm not using it for its intended purpose, like they believe me.. lmao.
    I wouldn't mention that. Have you thought maybe they won't want to sell it to you? o.O

Length
    SL/APL/TBL

Quote Originally Posted by Lianna View Post
    I wouldn't mention that. Have you thought maybe they won't want to sell it to you? o.O
    Nah, that never crossed my mind actually. The pharmacist seemed genuinely interested and told me to let her know how it worked. They obviously are aware Miconazole Nitrate isn't going to kill you if you don't exactly use it on your crotch.
    No trims in 2014!

Length
    pixie/short/?
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Yeah, as long as you're using it externally, we don't much care what you use it for. I can't sell it to myself, though, so I do tell the other pharmacist or cashier what it is I'm planning to use it for so they don't think I'm insane. Wait, maybe I'm just giving them more reason to think I'm insane...

I haven't used miconazole in a couple of years because it got so expensive. I seemed to only get effects from the 4% (diluted with oil, though), but it was about 1" of growth or more a month. I think I'll try again with undiluted 2%. Maybe that will have the same effects.
    In a grow and cut cycle...

Length
    Chin/25/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Just put the MN on again. No idea how it's working. I'm trying a different method of application this month, so we'll see.

For the record, I couldn't care less what the cashier thinks of me. When you're buying the Monistat, just spice it up a bit and buy some rubbers, KY Jelly, and a can of beans so you can really throw them off.

Length
    -APL/BSL/WAIST
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by monsterna View Post
    Just put the MN on again. No idea how it's working. I'm trying a different method of application this month, so we'll see.

For the record, I couldn't care less what the cashier thinks of me. When you're buying the Monistat, just spice it up a bit and buy some rubbers, KY Jelly, and a can of beans so you can really throw them off.
    LOL LOL LOL!!!
    My goal is to reach WAIST by 12/12/12
    This pic is my starting point on 11/11/11