Page 21 of 415 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Monistat... dare we start this again

Length
    19"/23"/30" ?
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

Last night was my 5th application. 2 week’s applying Monistat and no major growth so far . At first I thought that my hair was flaky but then I realized it’s just the Monistat that dried up, hee hee I just put water over the top of my head and it went away. My hair is still shedding like normal and it just itches a little bit when I first put it on but no more head aches.
    Chopped my hair off a couple months ago, after having it for 8 years. On to the growing process once again! Here we go!!!

Length
    10.5/10.5/TB
    Type
    2a/F/i/ii

Has anyone tried putting Monistat on their eyebrows? I am trying to grow my eyebrows out and it is taking forever!

Length
    ?/?/?
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Rosaleen View Post
    I don't remember seeing this when looking through the thread: how long do you keep it on your scalp? Overnight?

Thanks.
    Like others have said, it really depends. I think I read somewhere in the old thread that the ingredients are active for about 3 days. I usually keep it on for a little under 24 hours. I put it on at night before bed, and then wash my hair the following evening.

Length
    bob/80/termi
    Type
    1c/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineDaisy View Post
    Has anyone tried putting Monistat on their eyebrows? I am trying to grow my eyebrows out and it is taking forever!
    Yes, I tried it because I have flaky skin there, and it is helping. My eyebrow hair is unchanged. I am not using the Monistat, but clotrimazole.
    Overall:1cCiii (Canopy 1bCiii; Front 3aCii; underneath 2bMiii) "...true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!" Sam Levenson

I am going to try this since I am virtually starting over at pixie. I'd love to get 3 inches in a month....awesome!!!
    Will let you know the results

Deb in UpState NY
    possibly moving to FL
    2a/f/iii 1/4"/pixie/40"/TB/CLASSIC/TERMINAL

375/188/175

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Steve<3 View Post
    Like others have said, it really depends. I think I read somewhere in the old thread that the ingredients are active for about 3 days. I usually keep it on for a little under 24 hours. I put it on at night before bed, and then wash my hair the following evening.
    i put mine on, on a sunday and its there until i wash it again 3 days later! ive had no problems
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    19/30.5/43
    Type
    1b/F/ii

i had no complications the first time i applied it but the second time my scalp was itching like hell. i have to say that i used it pure the first time but mixed with water the second. btw, no head aches at all.

Length
    >1/4"/29.5"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

I am on a serious mission to find some that I can use. I WILL find vegan monistat. I WILL grow ten inches next month!

Posterchild for Monistat
    Length
    1"/26"/waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

still no luck there garnett?

if you find it and it dose give you 10 inches in 1 month, you had better be lettin all of us in on your little secret
    Makeup Tutorials for the brave and colorful
    View the Monistat Tutorial
    here
    My Hair Blog:
    http://suicideseve.blogspot.com

Length
    Short/28"/30"
    Type
    1a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
    I think I want to try this, but I would be too embarassed to purchase it!
    Just imagine the looks I'm going to get when I walk up to the druggist and ask for this, which I'm about to do shortly. I'm sure it will raise a few eyebrows!

And if they ask, I'll just wink at them and tell them that it's personal!

The greatest personal limitation is to be found not in the things you want to do and can't, but in the things you've never considered doing Richard Bandler... my blog