here
    My Hair Blog:
    http://suicideseve.blogspot.com

Length
    12/15/32
    Type
    2b/F/M/i/ii

Ok, I have to try this!
    I've been "lurking" on the monistat talks since before the changeover, and have decided to try.
    Last week I had layers put in (to help with body) and even tho' I told her not to touch the bottom length, she did. 5 inches of hard work gone. Back to a lowly 19. In despair I'm turning to monistat.
    I just put about 3/4ths inch on my scalp and rubbed. And prayed to the goddess of hair, whosoever she may be.
    Questions - is daily too often and what was I supposed to mix it with?
    Last edited by stepha; March 17th, 2008 at 07:35 AM. Reason: spelling error

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

I apply daktarin (the coochie cream one) to freshly washed hair whilst still wet. I only use once a week, was using 3 times a week and got a tender spot, when i cut down this went though.

i have noticed baby hair sprouts around my temples sticking up, the ends are tapered so its not breakage.

I will be measuring in the Beginning of April.
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    21"/32.5"/30-34
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Does it have to be that brand? I saw some athletes foot spray. Can't rememebr hte name but there was 2% miconazole.
    ps- i need to apologise for my insanity in the last post i did here, for some reason i thought the creams had sulfur which made hair grow....i'm not sure why....
    Anyway! So i almost bought it. It was by Eulactol or something. I think it was called "Athletes foot cream" or something along those lines. i think this is it.

Does it have to be the edible form??
    ...Our hairs are just like the rings of a tree, they tell a story of what they have been through
    ...[me]
    old hair journal - pb - Lady Teesha, Minikin of Joy! OZ's where R U?

Length
    3/29.5/35
    Type
    1a/F/ii

As per the deal with DH, I've given him notice that I'm trying a new hair experiment. He doesn't quite understand the reasoning behind it, but he likes me with long hair. His quote: "Honey, you DO know what Monistat is used for, right?" He's so cute.

Anyways, Friday night is the big night, leaving me able to have a headache on Saturday.

Length
    hip/31"/more!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I remember some people were using 4%, does that make a difference?

Posterchild for Monistat
    Length
    1"/26"/waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

idk about the 4% i am currently using name brand monistat 2% and get about 1/4" a week from using it. i am now preferring this to the others b/c it doesn't contain the mineral oil that really weighed my curls down. i think after i am done with this tube (gives me about a month supply) i will try for the 4%
    Makeup Tutorials for the brave and colorful
    View the Monistat Tutorial
    here
    My Hair Blog:
    http://suicideseve.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelonghair View Post
    I remember some people were using 4%, does that make a difference?
    I was using 4% during my trial with MN. I don't know how much of a difference there is between 2% and 4% since all I used was 4% throughout. I would imagine the end result is the same, but it may differ in the amount of time it takes effect. I noticed results within 1-2 weeks.

Edited to Add:

See the old archived MN thread here, via Boarder Reader.
    Last edited by Áine; March 31st, 2008 at 11:58 PM.
    [CENTER]

Length
    12/15/32
    Type
    2b/F/M/i/ii

While schmoozing around the net I ran across another idea. Someone soaked red pepper in olive oil then used it as a paste. It's supposed to increase growth by increasing blood circulation at the scalp. I do recall hearing that hot peppers do that, any thoughts?

Does anyone have any specifics on applying the Monistat? The old forum had some on what and how much carrier oil and frequency - does anyone remember them? My brain just doesn't hold as much info as it should!

Quote Originally Posted by stepha View Post
    While schmoozing around the net I ran across another idea. Someone soaked red pepper in olive oil then used it as a paste. It's supposed to increase growth by increasing blood circulation at the scalp. I do recall hearing that hot peppers do that, any thoughts?

Does anyone have any specifics on applying the Monistat? The old forum had some on what and how much carrier oil and frequency - does anyone remember them? My brain just doesn't hold as much info as it should!

Bumping up