Page 53 of 415 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Monistat... dare we start this again

Length
    3"/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2c/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Monistat... dare we start this again

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine19 View Post
    30isthenewblack even my hair is thinning at the crown!!!! OMG its so disturbing!!!! and this is goign on from the past 10 years.....the only thing is after trying MN today for the first time i feel heaviness in my head, and some irritation/itchiness in my eye!
    I Monistat-ed today and I felt the same itchiness in my eyes. The first time I Monistat-ed in a while and I applied more to the temples because for some reason I have thinner hair there. I just wondered maybe I touched my eyes after touching my hair...
    From a shorty to a long hair, how long shall it take???

Lady Tisiphone of the Avenging Heart in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    BSL/MBSL/WL
    Type
    2c/F/i

Is it good to wash the hair after each application on MN?! I have read a of people just leave it or do CO.....cause my scalp is itchy today you all will wonder whats really wrong!!!!

Length
    BSL/MBSL/WL
    Type
    2c/F/i

I Monistat-ed today and I felt the same itchiness in my eyes. The first time I Monistat-ed in a while and I applied more to the temples because for some reason I have thinner hair there. I just wondered maybe I touched my eyes after touching my hair...

I also have a broad forehead and less hair there, I too did the same thing, so may be that is why we are having this itching!

Length
    21/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Forgive me if this irritates anyone, BUT I have searched for this in this thread for quite some time and I know it is here some were?!? I cant find it. So I am asking for help.

what foot creams are good for this?
    I have had great success with 4% MN but the cost is killing me. I thought I would try something else. What are the chemicals good for this treatment?

Sorry if this has been
    Lady Aerdrie Fænya of the Sheltered Grove in the Order of the Long Haired Knights"If you are walking through Hell.... Keep walking" W. Churchill "Patiently waiting to be whole again."...me

Length
    BSL/MBSL/WL
    Type
    2c/F/i

Has any one of you felt lil itching on the scalp after applying MN??? is it that without Shampoo the next day one feels like that!!!??? I am feel like itching a bit even after i shampooed today!

Jasmine - perhaps you are sensitive to the MN? have you tried diluting it slightly (with water or oil) and then applying to your scalp?

Length
    BSL/MBSL/WL
    Type
    2c/F/i

Jasmine - perhaps you are sensitive to the MN? have you tried diluting it slightly (with water or oil) and then applying to your scalp?

perhaps i'll do that wintersun99

Length
    BSL/MBSL/WL
    Type
    2c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by wintersun99 View Post
    That could be the reason thanks

I have read that diluting it slightly has helped for those who were getting headaches from the MN, so I'm just guessing that maybe it will work for itching... I hope it works for you

Length
    BSL/MBSL/WL
    Type
    2c/F/i

Can anyone point out the long term effects of using MN!?