I'm a male Egyptian who has been a lurker here for a few months.

I have never really taken care of my hair until about a year ago. I just used a regular shampoo (Clear Men shampoo) and my hair really never complained.

Last March, however, I have tried L'oreal Pro Longer shampoo and all hell broke loose. My scalp was incredibly irritated almost immediately, started developing huge amount of dandruff that I never really had, and started to fall in lumps.

I'm not quite sure if this is the shampoo, it might be a mere correlation and not necessarily a causation, but this all started back then.

My hair is still falling in a scary rate to this day. I even shaved my hair to 2mm and the small hairs keeps falling whenever I wash my hair.

I do not currently have any sign dandruff or irritation and my scalp looks healthy.

I went to several dermatologists, but unfortunately dermatologists here are just scammers who want to give you LaserCap/Plasma/etc sessions without even looking at my scalp well or even asking for my history.

One of the dermatologists told me that I have increased antibodies when looking at my scalp with a dermascope and suggested that I take supplements (I already take Solgar Male Multiple) and use shampoo called Capixy, which did nothing.

I'm just not sure what to do anymore.

I'm sorry if this is not pertinent to this forum.

Thank you.