Thread: Can't access my iTrader notifications

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Can't access my iTrader notifications

Hello, I have been unable to read my iTrader reviews for a long time, and can't write some myself for the people I have traded with. I receive a notification and follow the link to read the review that has been left for me, but the page never opens. I didn't have this problem a few years ago (I've been away and coming back to LHC just recently)
    Did someone experience something like this or do you know how to fix it? I have tried so many times.

Thank you!
    Bra waist Hip TBL Classic Mid-thigh

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Can't access my iTrader notifications

Huh, I just looked at your feedback page without issue. Instead of the link, have you tried going through your profile? The first tab in your profile is “feedback score”, click on that and you should see the list of your feedback and be able to open each one.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Can't access my iTrader notifications

Hi Neko thanks for your help! It worked from a PC, all this time I was trying from my phone and it looks like not all the content is supported there. Thank you again 🙏🩷