Thread: ISO Grahtoe Studios Monster, Dragon Forks or Large Tusks

The Bookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Residence, The Lady of the House Speaking!
    Length
    30"/38.5"/48"
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/iii

Default ISO Grahtoe Studios Monster, Dragon Forks or Large Tusks

A long shot, I know, but I'm looking for GTS monster forks, dragon forks, and/or large tusks (especially ebony with abalone inlay).

Thanks.
    Lady Tailtiu of the Emerald Moors in the Order of the Long Haired Knights // GaelStorm - My Photo Album

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: ISO Grahtoe Studios Monster, Dragon Forks or Large Tusks

Hi Gaelic Girl, I have a GTS dragon tusk, a beautiful deep green, but right now I can't access my home and the fork (hopefully in a few days or a few weeks), if you're interested I can contact you when I have it.
    Link:
    https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...d.php?t=156267

Length
    30"/38.5"/48"
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by yamsha23 View Post
    Hi Gaelic Girl, I have a GTS dragon tusk, a beautiful deep green, but right now I can't access my home and the fork (hopefully in a few days or a few weeks), if you're interested I can contact you when I have it.
    Link:
    https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...d.php?t=156267
    Thank you, yamsha23! I have a large jade green with stone tusk, but appreciate the offer.
    Lady Tailtiu of the Emerald Moors in the Order of the Long Haired Knights // GaelStorm - My Photo Album

Type
    1b/F/i

These are far too large for me but may be too small for you. The dymondwood tusk is the larger of the two. The holly tusk has a fossilized coral top and was custom made for me. I am quite busy and rarely check the boards these days but I will try to remember to check back in case you are interested. I am considering the big chop. It's been 10 years since I've cut my hair and it's getting quite thin as I am getting quite old. If I do get a haircut I likely will be selling hairtoys for a year. I do have an ebony and a holly tusk with snap ends (and about a milliion snaps including abalone) but they are smaller than these two giants.

Last edited by lunasea; November 5th, 2023 at 09:03 PM.
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas

Length
    30"/38.5"/48"
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lunasea View Post
    These are far too large for me but may be too small for you. The dymondwood tusk is the larger of the two. The holly tusk has a fossilized coral top and was custom made for me. I am quite busy and rarely check the boards these days but I will try to remember to check back in case you are interested. I am considering the big chop. It's been 10 years since I've cut my hair and it's getting quite thin as I am getting quite old. If I do get a haircut I likely will be selling hairtoys for a year. I do have an ebony and a holly tusk with snap ends (and about a milliion snaps including abalone) but they are smaller than these two giants.

Hi lunasea! It's nice to see you! I followed your posts for years till taking a long break from LHC to care for elderly parents in a rural area.

Thank you for the offer and pics. I'm very sorry to hear about the thinning problem. After losing both folks within six weeks I've had a mighty shed also. I hope we both experience new growth and thickness. I've been researching vitamins to take and there is a lot of info out there. Having said that, these aren't quite long enough for me. I'm sorry.

I'd be happy to let you know in a few months the results of the vitamins, if you'd like.
    Either way, may you be well. OH..and 69 is not "quite old". There are several folks in my family who lived t0 104, and one till 108. You've got a young spirit.

Type
    1b/F/i

Hi right back at you!

What a story about your folks. Caring for the elderly is so difficult. Honestly, I swear it doesn't matter how much love is there, you still end up exhausted and emotionally wrung out to dry.

I don't think I'm gonna end up one of those super old folks. I've outlived almost everyone in my family at this point and have had my share of health scares already. I'll take what I get though.

I'd love to hear if the vitamins work. I do think my thin hair is genetic. My mother went kind of bald before she died at 50. I kinda lost the genetic lottery in a bunch of ways but I've also had my share of luck so I'm not complaining.

No worries about the tusks. Just saw that you were looking and I can't even remember the last time I wore those two so I thought I'd offer. I'm kind of attached to the holly one 'cause I love that piece of fossilized coral. It matches ashy hair really well. I've been thinking that even if I do cut my hair, I will keep at least some of my smaller hairtoys in case I decide to grow again. A lot of the stuff I have is irreplaceable so I'm not gonna do anything sudden.

Take care of yourself!
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas