I've heard of LHC before but never visited. Yesterday I've seen someone on Reddit mentioning here and I visited for the first time. Now I'd like to be a part of this community. ^^

I currently have almost waist length hair. I have around 5 cm to go to reach waist. (2 inches) CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I guess I could call my hair colour medium brown. It's a very warm brown. Perhaps similiar to the colour called French Roast. Anyways, I don't find it flattering on me and for the last 3 years I dye it dark brown. But I've been delaying my next dying session for long time now and natural parts reached till my shoulders. I'm currently almost two colours lol. Ngl, I think I want to give my natural colour a go. But probably eventually I will dye it dark again.

My hair type is 2a/b. It's 2a when it's long. I've got U shape ends, face framing layers and curtain bangs. Not planning on getting layers but I might keep the U shape.

I wash every 5-6 days. During winter my scalp sometimes stays oil free even after a week. My record of not washing is 10 days! hehehe

Almost whole my life I kept my hair between chin and shoulder length. I did many colours (purple, blonde, green, blue, pink). I've been into long hair for 3 years now. But never could go longer than waist length because it was either wanting to get/wanting to get rid of layers or impulsive trims etc... or had to fix a bad self cut...

I want to pass waist length and break the curse!!!!

My current goal is just to keep growing and see what I like! I feel like the length I'd prefer to maintain is tailbone. But, I will probably grow pass that only to experience.

My hair inspo is looking like I'm out of ethereal aesthetic Pinterest board with my flowy dress and hair!

Oh and currently I only do self trim as I'm scared of going to a hairdresser and ending up them chopping my hair way shorter than I asked for!! Those horror stories got me good. My self trim isn't the best but since I have waves the imperfections are not very visible. I can live with that!