Thread: very new, very long, very bleached and very colourful

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    15.35/41.34/indef
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: very new, very long, very bleached and very colourful

Thank you guys! So, if I'd like to share my direct dye creations, I should best post them in the thread @Shorty89 mentioned? Tbh, I got pretty irritated before figuring out how to post images!

I hope, that one of these links worked. ._.

If It did, this is a pretty straightforward gradient of about 5-6 directions colours. I hope it is ok to mention the brand of colours I used. In the front sections I used lighter colours because I think that this accentuates/ frames the face pretty nicely.

Also I'm struggling with the guidelines/ exact specifications when it comes to the category 'hair care routine' regarding my profile description.

Love, Jule

Length
    ?/37/46
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: very new, very long, very bleached and very colourful

Quote Originally Posted by notahuman View Post
    Thank you guys! So, if I'd like to share my direct dye creations, I should best post them in the thread @Shorty89 mentioned? Tbh, I got pretty irritated before figuring out how to post images!

I hope, that one of these links worked. ._.

If It did, this is a pretty straightforward gradient of about 5-6 directions colours. I hope it is ok to mention the brand of colours I used. In the front sections I used lighter colours because I think that this accentuates/ frames the face pretty nicely.

Also I'm struggling with the guidelines/ exact specifications when it comes to the category 'hair care routine' regarding my profile description.

Love, Jule
    This is so pretty! I love the colors.