So it's April 25

Another year has passed by, and - as Bat put it so beautifully in his anniversary post - nothing to show for it, but at least I'm consistent 😅

I didn't gain any length due to still being scissor happy .
Maybe you remember that I wanted to get rid of layers in autumn 2023. Soon enough I noticed that no layering is not working for my hair either.
So off to trying different haircuts. Finally i got back to having long layers and now wait.
Maybe my hair will not be curlier with length. Maybe I will just have waves. So be it, I'm growing to waist now.

And you guessed- all this experimenting with trims didn't make my hair longer.

I tried to grow grey but gave up that pretty fast too and now I still didn't decide what colour I should choose. I will probably stick to henna only and wait few more years before deciding to grow grey.

Other than that not much happened. My routine is as usual, I'm a minimalist.
My hair changed with length. It used to curl inwards when put over left shoulder, but since i got to BSL it started changing pattern. Now it twists outwards when put over left shoulder. Nothing that this thing does will surprise me no more. Its truly- as Ylva said - like a box of chocolates, I never know what I'm going to get.

I'm still around midback and aiming for waist. Even though the thought " if I didn't trim and cut that often I would be at waist or maybe even tailbone right now" is extremely frustrating, I cannot do anything about it now. I cannot turn back time. I've been standing in the same place for a year now and I'm done. Time to do some serious growing now.
A quick review of different milestones
Starting point- shoulder

APL and tornado hair

Some more spirals

Now almost at midback

I'm really proud that I can be a part of this special community and I thank all of you that showed me support and friendship over all those years.
Happy growing everyone.