Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Order of the Long-Haired Knights?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Account Closed by Member Request

Default Re: Order of the Long-Haired Knights?

Okay, the cheese thing...Well, when I was a little girl...No, just kidding...

But a long while ago, some members were having a hard time getting along and got their tail feathers in a ruffle over something nobody really remembers what it was about and the grumpies and meanies were running rampant all over the boards...Someone mentioned cheese, and what kind of cheese do each of us like and like the grumpies and meanies vanished...SO, when a thread gets a bit heated, or people aren't playing well with others you may see offered up; kind of like an olive branch...Also, if you participate in meeting other LHC'ers IRL we try to fit or in whenever we can. HTH

ahhhhh.... that explains it! Too funny!

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Great Knights how do iI join thy glorious Order? I am trapped in the land of Nape. My quest is for my auburn silver streaked loks to reach the land of Hyp. Knighthood and a name would help this lady in distress in the cold lands of Denmark. The dangers are great, the temptations many....

Type
    2a/M/iii

Ahh, a dane Welcome
    Waiting for waist

Type
    2b/M/ii

So glad someone finally asked this question! I felt too embarassed to ask as well.

Length
    30ish/47"/70+"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Great Knights how do iI join thy glorious Order? I am trapped in the land of Nape. My quest is for my auburn silver streaked loks to reach the land of Hyp. Knighthood and a name would help this lady in distress in the cold lands of Denmark. The dangers are great, the temptations many....

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...read.php?t=222
    Last edited by DragonLady; February 2nd, 2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: to insert the quote I was responding to
    Lady Saphira of the Crystal Wings in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Smile Re: Order of the Long-Haired Knights?

Re: Order of the Long Haired Knights. I thank thee for thy warm welcome. Seeress Nightshade hath kindly knighted me and henceforth i shall be known as Lady Aster Serios of the Calming Hands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights. Knighthood shalt greatly aid me in avoiding the temptations of the evil Siren of Scissors in the Land of Chop. Being new to the order, can anyone tell me what are the evil Orcs? I shall of course join in the battle against them.

Length
    13Bob/28BSL/42TB+
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Lady Aster Serios, the Net Orcs were, I believe the evylle creatures who won the greatte battle of '08, when the glorious realm of Tiallaitchseye (TLHC) was overrun and none couldst enter. It took many a day of hard labour to restore this site.

Yet, Lady, I wonder, why dwell thou in the novices quarters when thou art a full Knight and Lady? Do not fear to address thine questions to the Great Hall, for we shall welcome ye heartily!

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Lady Eurynome of the Order of the Long Haired Knights. Where is this Great Hall thou dost speak of? I thank thee kindly for thy knowledge of the evil Orcs.

Length
    13Bob/28BSL/42TB+
    Type
    1b/M/ii

'Tis but the hall (thread) where each Knight is dubbed of which I speak, my Lady; that which thou hast visited and where I do hope that much action and joyous fellowship shall ensue.