Page 1003 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 350390395399310011002100310041005101310531103 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 13035

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    APL/28.5"/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Default Re: from APL to BSL come grow with me!

Thanks fred, I really love that celtic slide - definitly would be a favourite for me. Looking forward to seeing the dragon one!
    BSL -> MBL -> WL (almost) -> Hip->TBL!

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by CopperButterfly View Post
    And you won't have to wait as long! I'm excited to see your pic. The longer your hair has gotten, the more amazing it looks.
    Oh gosh thank you! It should be sometime soon, my hair is drying right now!

Quote Originally Posted by ursaV View Post
    Seriously admiring fern and CopperButterfly's manes right now
    Your pink braid looks so cute fred! Even from July your braid looks longer and thicker.

I'm estimating I need about three inches until I reach the next milestone comfortably, I wish I had been calculating my growth rate these past few months so I'd have an idea of when I'd get there. Hopefully I can celebrate my birthday in March with BSL hair! I was around BSL (maybe a little shorter?) judging by pics from my 21st birthday, but it was bleach damaged and I had bangs. But it was still my longest length ever. So hopefully for 23 I'll be back at my longest but all natural
    Yes I am as well! Their hair is so gorgeous.

I think you'll make it, that's about 6 months from now!

Quote Originally Posted by shaluwm_agape View Post
    Ursa that is awesome fingers crossed for you!
    You just made me realize the last time I had WL all natural hair I was in kindergarten my hair has only grown to mbl since but never natural. This would be the first time
    Oh that will be exciting! I've never had hair longer than BSL natural, I don't think I used to use auburn hair dyes a lot if I wasn't using black!

Quote Originally Posted by elfynity View Post
    I took my seasonal length shot today and unfortunately my hair has not grown in length at all. I did microtrim an inch and a half off a month ago, so perhaps that is why nothing is showing. I wont be trimming off that much in future, but I just had to get rid of those spindly bits. I feel like I am going to be here in BSL for a loooooong time!! I will be here until at least end of the year as that is when my next length shot is due.
    I think that trim is definitely the reason. And honestly I wouldn't call three months of (average) growth a microtrim! I consider microtrims to be no more than half a month's growth at a time. I can't wait to see your next length shot, though!

Quote Originally Posted by _fred_ View Post
    I wanted to see how my hemline is doing, and my hair did not want to play ball. This is the best photo I managed, and it looks as though I'm missing a chunk because of how the brushed-out waves are laying! It's way better than the other photos I took today though - they were making me worried that my hemline was heavily tapering (looks great on others, but not what I'm after). That said, I'm really happy with the thickness, and not unhappy with the general shape.

It's a complete fluffball today, but it feels so soft and smooth. This is just how it looks on washday after I've brushed out the curls; can't leave them in, the tangles are not worth the trouble.

I treated myself to some cheap new celtic-inspired hair slides last week, and this is one of them. The other one has a dragon on, and I'll try to do something more exciting at some point and get a good photo of it! I'm loving the way this looks, but it has yet to prove that it'll stay in my hair all day! [ETA - wow my roots are long underneath!]
    Your hair is so pretty! It makes me miss having purple hair a little bit, as well.

That slide is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see the dragon one!!

-----

My hair is clean and it's drying, and I want it to dry faster! I'll probably whip out the blow dryer in a bit because I'm impatient and I want to be sure to get the pic before hubby goes to bed!

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

AAAAAAAAH

Past BSL when wavy! Well, as wavy as I can be with it so gosh darned humid.

I didn't expect that at all, tbh. And now I can take pictures with clothes on again My new avi is cropped at waist, but here it is bigger!

I will miss you guys (and probably pop in here and lurk like I still do on SL to APL ), come join me soon!!

Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    APL/BCL/TBL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I took my seasonal length shot today and unfortunately my hair has not grown in length at all. I did microtrim an inch and a half off a month ago, so perhaps that is why nothing is showing. I wont be trimming off that much in future, but I just had to get rid of those spindly bits. I feel like I am going to be here in BSL for a loooooong time!! I will be here until at least end of the year as that is when my next length shot is due.
    An inch and a half is about what 3 months average growth would be, so it actually makes sense that you wouldn't see any progress. I hope you love your new hemline! I'm sure you'll see progress next time.

I wanted to see how my hemline is doing, and my hair did not want to play ball. This is the best photo I managed, and it looks as though I'm missing a chunk because of how the brushed-out waves are laying! It's way better than the other photos I took today though - they were making me worried that my hemline was heavily tapering (looks great on others, but not what I'm after). That said, I'm really happy with the thickness, and not unhappy with the general shape.

It's a complete fluffball today, but it feels so soft and smooth. This is just how it looks on washday after I've brushed out the curls; can't leave them in, the tangles are not worth the trouble.

I treated myself to some cheap new celtic-inspired hair slides last week, and this is one of them. The other one has a dragon on, and I'll try to do something more exciting at some point and get a good photo of it! I'm loving the way this looks, but it has yet to prove that it'll stay in my hair all day! [ETA - wow my roots are long underneath!]

What a pretty slide! Also I think your hemline looks really good. I think it can be tough for anyone beyond 1/a to get their hemline to lie even. It takes effort to keep those ends from flipping or tucking.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvana View Post
    AAAAAAAAH

I didn't expect that at all, tbh. And now I can take pictures with clothes on again My new avi is cropped at waist, but here it is bigger!

I will miss you guys (and probably pop in here and lurk like I still do on SL to APL ), come join me soon!!
    Beautiful Corvana! That's definitely fully bsl. I love your wave pattern and the length really shows it off.

APL ~
    BSL~ Waist~ Hip ~BCL~ TBL
    Hennahead~Type 1c/M/ii/iii

Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Congratulations! Your hair looks so damn good, and I'm really pleased for you it's growing so quickly and giving you those gorgeous waves With any luck I'll join you before you get to the next thread. How long until you should hit waist?
    Thank you!! My spreadsheet says January for stretched and March for wavy, but since waves vary so much... I'll likely be there until April, at least, as I'll be trimming at the end of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by CopperButterfly View Post
    Beautiful Corvana! That's definitely fully bsl. I love your wave pattern and the length really shows it off.
    Oh gosh, thank you! It was way more than I expected, which was a happy little bonus LOL. Like a full centimeter more than I thought it would be!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

AAAAAAAAH

Congrats!! I'll miss you!!

I had DH measure for me last night and I have 1" to go. I'll have a pic taken in a bit and will come back to post

Length
    17"/34"/36"
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Congrats Corvana!!! It looks so pretty! It's really cool to see the comparison photos between now and last October in your signature :) See you in the next thread, when I get there!

Length
    Jaw/31.5"/hip
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

AAAAAAAAH

Your hair is so pretty! It makes me miss having purple hair a little bit, as well.

That slide is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see the dragon one!!

Congratulations! Your hair looks so damn good, and I'm really pleased for you it's growing so quickly and giving you those gorgeous waves With any luck I'll join you before you get to the next thread. How long until you should hit waist?

And thank you! I was a bit naughty and have another fork coming as well, a copper one with a turquoise bead. I need to ban myself from buying hair toys...

Thanks fred, I really love that celtic slide - definitly would be a favourite for me. Looking forward to seeing the dragon one!
    Thank you!

Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Fallow View Post
    Congrats Corvana!!! It looks so pretty! It's really cool to see the comparison photos between now and last October in your signature See you in the next thread, when I get there!
    Thank you! I love comparisons over a year+ and I was so excited to finally have one of my own! I have another that's almost good, but it's this April compared to last May so still off by a whole month! But from now on I'll have a bunch, as last October was the beginning of my quarterly length shots.

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

I made it! I was not expecting this when I took my monthly photo, but I'm finally BSL! I will see you all soon in the next thread! Congrats Corvana!
    russian photo sharing