Quote Originally Posted by iriska View Post
ohhh...the length you have now is EXACTLY the length (and U-shape) i want to achieve !!!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair
(the color is really nice too!)
thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhuapproved View Post
Oh my! A waist-to-hip support group sounds delightful. Count me in!

I had actually just reached hip about three weeks ago, but everything from waist on down had a very strawlike texture from when I used to blowdry my hair regularly, when it was around APL. I reasoned, "It's long enough now for me to cut off all of the damaged stuff without freaking out that it's too short." So I did. ...And the freakout that ensued was almost unprecedented.

So here I am, back at waist, wistfully waiting for my hair to again reach the length I now think of as "where it was before I stupidly cut off several inches, thinking it would look better." (Which it doesn't.) I feel like waist is the most awkward hair length for my body shape, so why I reasoned it would look "better" if I cut it back to waist is beyond me.

Argh.

Anyway. High fives for waist-to-hip anyway. Wee!
welcome to lhc!

Quote Originally Posted by arylkin View Post
Your hair is GORGEOUS! I love your hemline too! Do you do it yourself or go to a hairdresser?
i did go to a hairdresser.. she cut off 2 inches instead of the centimeter i asked for.. i even showed her on her hand that a centimeter was the width of her pinky nail.. she decided to disobey me anyway.. grrr.. ok end rant.. i am however perfectly capable of cutting my own hair into a perfect u shape.. its darn easy with Fey's self trim technique.. (sp)

Quote Originally Posted by venividibxtchy View Post
I'd also like to know about your hemline.
yup i went to a hair dresser.. but it wasnt necessary in order to get a perfect u shape.. all i need is my tri fold bathroom mirror (so i can see the back of me) a scrunchy, a spray bottle of water and a good pair of hair scissors.. easy..