Results 17,381 to 17,390 of 17394

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Thank you for responding! Absolutely, I'm so excited and just a bit nervous
    P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶W̶L̶!̶!̶ ....on to hip?

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Looks like there's a Black Friday sale, if anyone's interested.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Here are the clips I ordered! The first two are the ones I selected, and the other 6 (5 medium, 1 xxs) were the surprise ones! I also got a surprise hair stick!

P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶W̶L̶!̶!̶ ....on to hip?

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Chasemi View Post

Here are the clips I ordered! The first two are the ones I selected, and the other 6 (5 medium, 1 xxs) were the surprise ones! I also got a surprise hair stick!

That's a pretty good haul for surprise Flexi's.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    That's a pretty good haul for surprise Flexi's.
    I agree! Very happy with it!

Chasemi, that’s a nice variety! Is there a black flexi at the bottom of the surprise ones, I am on mobile and can’t quite make it out
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

It's the xxs, it's dark brown and has beautiful stones throughout!

Length
    Buzz/APL/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Hey all, I'm having some confusion regarding flexi clip sizes. I picked up a size M flexi clip recently. It's too small, but I'm unsure if I should size up to L or XL.

My thickness is just over 4", length is between collarbone and APL (recently cut off all my old henna). It's highly layered, layers beginning at ear level, so I have a smidge more thickness when they grow out (maybe half a dime size).

The medium barely fit a ponytail and was very difficult to fit into a tails-up, but possible (with effort).

If I want to do buns should get an XL?

In the future I'll be growing to MBL and probably longer layers, and I know for sure I'll need an XL then, but I'm not so sure about right now, at APL with layers. Just want to do a cinnamon bun style for now.

Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by stardust lady View Post
    Hey all, I'm having some confusion regarding flexi clip sizes. I picked up a size M flexi clip recently. It's too small, but I'm unsure if I should size up to L or XL.

My thickness is just over 4", length is between collarbone and APL (recently cut off all my old henna). It's highly layered, layers beginning at ear level, so I have a smidge more thickness when they grow out (maybe half a dime size).

The medium barely fit a ponytail and was very difficult to fit into a tails-up, but possible (with effort).

If I want to do buns should get an XL?

In the future I'll be growing to MBL and probably longer layers, and I know for sure I'll need an XL then, but I'm not so sure about right now, at APL with layers. Just want to do a cinnamon bun style for now.

Suggestions?
    I have just about HL (31”) length and probably a 3.5” ponytail with my bangs and face framing not included. My hairs are baby fine and compress quite a lot. I use the M for some center held buns (like the spock bun) and the XL more like a cage over cinnamon buns. There is a significant jump in size from the L to XL, but I have to read the clip/ inspect side by side to tell the difference between M and L. I like size L best, it seems most versatile to use for all buns, I just adjust where it’s going through the bun. It’s too loose for tails up for me.

Hope any of this is helpful for your decision!
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

stardust lady, I agree with @rosenester. I have KL hair 2c/F/ii and have a L and XL. As she said, there is a significant jump between these two sizes and they both work for me depending on how I'm using them. The XL works well for "chunkier" buns on me since my hair also compresses a lot. When I joined here my circumference was 3.75" but lost some due to covid. I stopped measuring the circumference. Where your hair is measurably thicker, I'd recommend the XL. If it's not the right size for you, I think Lilla Rose does size exchanges, but not positive on that.
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal