Thread: Goodbye Henindigo - Hallo PPD hairdyes ! 'Grey' reflections...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    18/24/28
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    You can develop an allergy to plant dyes as easily as to chemical ones, and if your head is itching like that, you might be getting one. It's probably best to switch if you think you're developing some kind of sensitivity.
    Exactly so. I was going to mention just that point...

Kirin, could you have had a build up of face cream or something on those sideburns. I always find those hard to cover with henindigo anyway. Maybe we should leave them as a natural look? Bummer though - have you got any left to re'apply?

Length
    Pixie/APL/waist
    Type
    1c/F/M/i/ii

nah i used it all. I have somewhat oily skin, and it said not to wash my hair beforehand, so the moisturizer i use mighta been on there. Its not TOO terrible, but i'll be careful next time to wash them sideburns!! As its drying.... the color is definately an improvement, more even (though the roots dont match persea), but i think in time it'll even out.

I'm pretty happy with it. I think though if i want to cancel out the red, i might go for a permanent brown on the length thats henna'd and then upkeep roots with the natural instincts.
    Once you place a candle in the dark, you can't deny the light. . Once you give to man that candle, you give his mind the power of flight. - Myself.
    Lady Seyllea, Oracle of Time and Becoming in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!