Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: On Posting Pictures - Hotlinking with IMG Tags, Copyright Issues, and Street Shots

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    pixie/clssc/clssc
    Type
    1b/F/i

Default Re: On Posting Pictures - Hotlinking with IMG Tags and Copyright Issues

Fingers crossed! Many thanks to the mod staff for their hard work

Length
    shldr/waist/waist
    Type
    1a/M/iii

Oh Im glad to see others post this..not that I am glad that you have all experienced issues..lol..but I tried to upload some pix the other day and that is what it was doing to me is giving me errors. So I went in and made file size smaller thinking it was because of that and still didnt let me. So at least I know it isn't something I was doing.
    ~StAcY~

Length
    27/32-33/35'
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

I think this happened either last year or the year before. took about a few weeks to sort out, so I know LHC peeps will get it up and running in due time.
    ~Dare to Dream~

~Lady Aithon of the Fire-Shod Steed in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights~

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse1 View Post
    I think this happened either last year or the year before. took about a few weeks to sort out, so I know LHC peeps will get it up and running in due time.
    Perfectly right on all accounts!

(We're still working in it!)

Length
    30/39/40
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me how to post a picture from my computer ? When I use the "insert picture" button it is asking me an URL, but I don't want to post a picture from a website, just a picture taken by myself.
    I hope it's not a too stupid question .

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor View Post
    Hi,
    Can anyone tell me how to post a picture from my computer ? When I use the "insert picture" button it is asking me an URL, but I don't want to post a picture from a website, just a picture taken by myself.
    I hope it's not a too stupid question .
    It's a combination of what you've mentioned. You can only insert images from the internet, so you cannot attach a file that's currently on your computer. What you would end up having to do is to host your picture on a website such as Photobucket, Flickr, or another image hosting website. Once that is done, there will be a URL for the picture which you can use with the Insert Image button.

Length
    1.5"/40/41.5
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Question Re: On Posting Pictures - Hotlinking with IMG Tags and Copyright Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    It's a combination of what you've mentioned. You can only insert images from the internet, so you cannot attach a file that's currently on your computer. What you would end up having to do is to host your picture on a website such as Photobucket, Flickr, or another image hosting website. Once that is done, there will be a URL for the picture which you can use with the Insert Image button.
    I tried putting my photos on Flickr and then using that url but it still wouldn't work for me . I've tried several times to chance my sig pic and to add an avatar, all to no avail
    Maintaining at Classic for awhile.
    Laydye Aurora of the Spynning Fybres in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    30/39/40
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    Thank you Gumball, now it's ok

Length
    27/32-33/35'
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Gumball--did you check with Dianyla? I think she worked on this issue last time it happened. Something about bandwidth, but I could be totally wrong on that
    ~Dare to Dream~

~Lady Aithon of the Fire-Shod Steed in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights~

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse1 View Post
    Gumball--did you check with Dianyla? I think she worked on this issue last time it happened. Something about bandwidth, but I could be totally wrong on that
    We've put out an APB on the mod network.