Quote Originally Posted by frizzinator View Post
Lynnala, my hair is 31 inches long, but it is thin. The African Butterfly comb works really well and I think it would work for just about any length or thickness of hair. Here is my photo of it in action

But I also have 2 large matching combs, similar to the combs on the African Butterfly comb, and when I make a loose cinnamon bun, and insert the combs on both sides of it, the two combs (with nothing attached to connect them) actually hold just as well as the African Butterfly comb, plus my loose cinnamon bun looks huge held by the two combs.

ilovemycop, this toy is easy to use. It is two large combs with beaded elastic threads attaching the two combs together. You just wad-up your hair, or roll it up or whatever you like, then insert one comb on one side of the wad of hair, then insert the other comb on the other side of the hair, and the beaded elastic holds your hair down tightly.

That comb looks lovely in your hair! I remember back in the early 90's there were combs similar to this, I used to wear them often, but they would always tangle in my hair. I think mine had beads though so that is prolly why.