Thread: Triple Nutrition - I love/hate it

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    BSL/Hip?/Hip
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Red face Triple Nutrition - I love/hate it

I've heard many, many good things about this conditioner. One person even called it the "Holy Grail of conditioners". So, I just had to try it out. I finally used up the jumbo bottle of old conditioner I had so I bought the Triple Nutrition and used it for the first time this morning. I didn't really notice anything different at the time. I CWC'd, combed out the tangles like I normally do, and headed out the door. My hair is fully dry now and and I was sitting at the compie and had my hand on my head..... And the hand started to slip. And not from me trying to nod off! It started to slip from my hair being super, super soft. I got up fast and ran to the bathroom to see my hair. It looks amazing. My hair is so, so soft and my waves are looking more like curls. And this is only my first time using it!!! Sooo loving it.

So, why do I hate it? The stupid mudder effin' bottle Garnier uses for their shampoos and conditioners! That stupid ball makes it almost impossible to open with wet hands. I almost broke a nail. (click the links in my siggy and see why nails are important to me.) And since the conditioners open at the bottom, once I finally got it open, a large amount squirted out. Ugh, so annoying. I am most definitely gonna find a better bottle to transfer it into.

EDIT: My BFF had a jumbo bottle of Suave Condish and it came with a pump. When she used it all up, she gave it to me. So I transferred the Triple Nutrition into it. Has made things so much easier. >_<
    Last edited by VitaR86; April 21st, 2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Added solution.