Thread: Triple Nutrition - I love/hate it

Default Re: Triple Nutrition - I love/hate it

Now I have to go pick this one up, definately want to try

Length
    Chin/Hip/Class
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

I think I'm the one who has referred to it as the holy grail of conditioners But it's pretty true. It was also recommended to me on this site when I was asking about reversing a protein overload. It's cone free and protein free and richer than Daddy Warbucks.
    The only reason I'm not running out to buy another bottle now is because I'm doing the "use up your stash" challenge, and I have 6 bottles of V05 to plow through. I'm doing SMTs with them every time I shower to keep up the moisturizing.
    I may end up adding honey and aloe to my Garnier Fructis when I can buy it again, just because I just realized my hair ADORES humectants.

As far as opening the bottle and having it squirt all over you, I've noticed that the top side is flat too, so you can store it with the cap/lid side up.

Length
    buzz/ear/WL+
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I have the same problem with Giovanni bottles. I don't have any nails to break, but it always hurts my fingertips to get their darn bottles open. And they're hard to squeeze, so it's tough to get all the product out without cutting the bottle open.

TrudieCat

I consistantly break the stupid flip tops off on these bottles. I developed a method using the inside of my thumb joint to lift the cap without ripping up my short sad little nails, but it is not a gentle method. The flip top never lasts as long as the actual conditioner does.

Length
    Pixie/SL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Madame J View Post
    I have the same problem with Giovanni bottles. I don't have any nails to break, but it always hurts my fingertips to get their darn bottles open. And they're hard to squeeze, so it's tough to get all the product out without cutting the bottle open.
    I was thinking the same thing. Giovanni bottles just plain suck, lol. I actually emailed them about their bottle design. Who knows if it helped, but hey, I had to let them know.

I recently bought this conditioner, since I have used Giovanni for a while, and I have to say, it is the best conventional conditioner I have ever tried. I love it!!

Length
    35 in/39 in/43 in
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by saskia_madding View Post
    Curses! Now I really want to try this, but I only use non animal tested products, and Garnier is owned by L'Oreal. Booooooooooooo!

I tried the GF Triple Nutrition and my hair didn't like it. I am saddened to learn they are owned by a company that tests on animals, what a shame.

Lady Arduinna, Keeper of the North Forest in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    pixie/waist/clssc
    Type
    1c/F/ii

It was my understanding that Garnier does not animal test, but L'Oriel, thier owner, does. Got this from a mind numbing contradiction of googles. I don't know what to think now.
    Triple Nutrition is about the only conditioner that actually works on my hair, but can I in good conscience continue to use this? I dont know now, They don' t test, the other does.

Length
    22/27/Waist
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Ha, the bottle does suck. I broke the top off after a while. I liked the conditioner the first time I used it, way before LHC, but after that it would build up and leave my hair pretty gross. So I'm not a fan.

Length
    28/BSL/APL:P
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I love it! And I have no problem with the bottles

I open it by putting my hand around the bottle top and opening it with the last knuckle of my thumb (palm side), just pressing up.

Then again, our tap water quality is appalling, so maybe the extra calcium, zinc, etc make for better gripping material

I've tried it and I think my hair is bored by it. I love the smell and the richness of the conditioner, but I don't think it's the right one for me. Alas : /