Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Triple Nutrition - I love/hate it

Length
    bob/WL+/WL+
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Default Re: Triple Nutrition - I love/hate it

I love the conditioner (use it as a second condish in my CO) and have never had problems with the bottle. I keep my nails super-short though. In fact, I get annoyed when there is any white on the tips of my nails at all.
    January 2012

Length
    21/26.5/29
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I started laughing so hard when I got to the part where you say why you hate it, this kills me every time I open the darn thing in the shower! I always chip a thumb nail and then I end up with uneven nail lengths and I can't STAND that.

But I agree completely - this condish rocks. It makes my hair ridiculously soft. It took me an unfortunately long time to arrive at the idea that I could use it as a leave-in, too, instead of my usual leave-in condish, and the results were fabulous.

embracing my curls at shoulder - apl - bsl!
    fashion blog

Length
    3 in./BSL/TLB
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

The conditioner sucks for my hair.
    I sooo wanted to like it, but it just makes my hair feel like it's coated in wax.

To open it - try wrapping a washcloth over the little ball thing and open it with that. It has more friction than wet, slippery fingers.

Length
    27/Ankle/Floor
    Type
    1b/M/iii

I love this conditioner, but my hair needs cones. I sometimes mix it into my second C just for the smell. And the treatment mask of the same flavour works amazingly! My hair does love oil

Length
    pixie/waist/clssc
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by rosek View Post
    I love this conditioner, but my hair needs cones. I sometimes mix it into my second C just for the smell. And the treatment mask of the same flavour works amazingly! My hair does love oil
    / hijack/, hair does not need cones. They give an illusion of healthy hair. Mask the damage, under that, your hair is what it is, good or bad. /end hijak/

Length
    27/Ankle/Floor
    Type
    1b/M/iii

Hmm perhaps what I meant to say was - without cones in my conditoner, my velcro ends are much more obvious. I know my ends are damaged. Cones make them manageable.

Length
    Flip/Waist/Clssc
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

I plan on trying Triple Nutrition next as a foray into cone free. For now though, I'm using Garnier Long and Strong, and I sympathize with your hatred. Luckily, however, after a week or so the cap gets easier to open.

Length
    chin/BSL/Hip
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

I'm almost through my bottle of this and I don't like it quite as much as the (also conefree) 'Sleek and Shine' one. They're both pretty good, but I prefer the other- I really hope they don't reformulate again and put the cones back!

Type
    2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by virgo75 View Post
    The conditioner sucks for my hair.
    I sooo wanted to like it, but it just makes my hair feel like it's coated in wax.

To open it - try wrapping a washcloth over the little ball thing and open it with that. It has more friction than wet, slippery fingers.
    I have this problem with all GF products, which sucks because I love the smell.

Length
    Nape/nape/BSL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    They're not the only ones.... some companies' bottles are SUCH a PITA to open!!! Why do their designers do this crap -- other companies seem to be able to design a bottle that doesn't require four hands to open!!! I'm in the shower and I'm WET, people....

But I'm glad that the product worked so well for you!!!!!
    Have you ever tried any Kevin Murphy shampoos and conditioners?? they make the Garnier ones seem like a piece of cake!
    Lady Gylly, Scion of the Blessed Island in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!