Page 3 of 1598 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Midback | Waist

Length
    Shldr/Waist/Clasc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

I'm almost at waist. If I straigthen my hair it's definitely at waist but curly or just even brushed out it's still 1-2" away. Still, it's so close to waist that I'm not really worrying about it anymore.

I remember months ago in January when it was halfway between BSL and waist I was so impatient that I used to measure it every day to see if it had grown. I've been so busy since then with my disseration that the one good thing is I've managed to forget about my hair a bit (although it's given me high blood pressure so on the whole, not the best thing ever).

The most irritating thing is I forget how big the distance is between BSL and waist so I never understand why it's taking so long. I think I reached BSL around last September and I don't think I'll be properly at waist until August and I haven't had any trims.

I'm really glad I haven't trimmed because I think I'd go crazy if I didn't reach waist soon. I'm sure after a while at waist I'll be wanting hip-length but I should be there by the start of next year. I'm starting to feel more relaxed now as my hair is finally looking long.

Length
    chin/30.75/tb?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I'm at can-I-call-this-waist length right now. I have a long torso, so even though my hair is 29.5", I think I have another inch or two to go before I'll be solidly at waist. BSL to waist has taken forever and a day for me, and I'm trying to wear my hair up more often so I don't think about it.
    Lady Tiamat of the Dragon Horde in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Founding Member of the (Second Incarnation of the) Official Hair Idiots Club ~ "Goobering One Style At a Time".

ship me back to bahston Patrycja's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/BSL!!/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/i/ii

I recently made it to BSL,currently right over my BS.Its going to take me quite awhile to get to waist,but I'm hanging in there.I have a longer torso too makes the journey even longer.
    Lady Lakshmi of the Endless Fortune in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I'm here. Still.
    I'm pretending to be happy with the slow progress, but since I still see progress it's not so bad. I think I hit full BSL in November -07 and might make it to waist in December -08.
    I remain hopefull.
    Lady Illmater Mother of Väinämöinen in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    18+/39/???
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

This is where I'm at, too. I've still got an inch or two to go for waist, pulled straight -- but the curls make it still look BLS!

Loves coffee & updos Chamomile betty's Avatar
    Length
    20.5/BS/30
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Count me in!
    My hair has just gotten past the bottom of BS. My band is fairly wide so I was at BS for a good while.
    I am hoping to get a couple of good inches of the Summer. My goal is 28" by Fall.

I am sure we can all make it.
    20.5 ~ BS ~ 30 *Natural Blond w/ High & Lowlights* Bangs/Long Layers* Cone and Non Cone Products
    Always trying new products & styles.

Length
    17"/29"/35"
    Type
    3a/F/M/iii

I am there too. My hair is curly so it looks shorter than it is, when it's wet or stretched it reaches BSL but I always seem to stick right there, it seems like such a long wait to get to waist length. I'm trying hard to be patient.

Length
    -/Shldr/-
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/iii

Yep I'm at this stage and share your frustration, as a fellow-wavy - both with the slower-seeming growing, and the way when it's wavier it seems shorter. When it needs a wash and is less wavy, it looks nearer waist but not as nice so I'm not as keen to wear it down.

Also, it looks longer in photos than it does to me in the mirror - not sure why!

© GRD, 3 March 2007

Length
    13.5"/?/?
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels its a long way from bsl to waist!! My hairs quite straight but I'm tall so even at 29" I still have 3-4" to go!

Length
    Chin/Nape/term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    It seems like I've been at BSL for months and months. My hair seems like it doen't want to grow much anymore.
    Count me in this group as well. My hair is wavy, so when it's wet it looks slightly longer than BSL, but when dry it's almost up to APL. Very discouraging. My goal is tailbone. It's going to be a long haul! Patience has never been my strong suit.