Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    14 in/37.75/41-42
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Hip to TBL

Quote Originally Posted by Henrietta View Post
    Yaay! Hello there
    I used to have such plan too, stop at TBL on my way to knee to thicken up the ends. Now I do regular small trims, as I couldn't get to TBL without the damage going miles and miles up on my length. We'll see...
    My original goal was classic, but I'm kinda wondering if I should just stop at TB...I love the way it looks and for me, it might result in less damage over time in the way of catching it on things/sitting on it, etc.
    Lady Pandia of the Everbright Stars in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Hip to TBL

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodienne View Post
    My original goal was classic, but I'm kinda wondering if I should just stop at TB...I love the way it looks and for me, it might result in less damage over time in the way of catching it on things/sitting on it, etc.
    I have the same issue to think over. Or I had. Today morning I officially changed my goal from knee to classic. I think it would be better and more positive to go to classic and possibly decide "Let's go to knee!" than, with a goal established at knee- go to classic and decide to stop. Reasons are the same- classic length IS long enough and easier to manage than knee.
    You will see Stopping for thickening a hemline is a good idea anyway