Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cinnamon for hair growth a myth?

Type
    1c/F/i

Default Re: cinnamon for hair growth a myth?

Interesting thread, glad it came back! My herbal medecine textbooks list cinnamon as a stimulant and antiviral. So, yes, I think the cinnamon does stimulate circulation and blood flow to the small capillaries in the area to which it is applied, if used externally, and general circulation if taken internally. It is also slightly emmenagogic (stimulates/increases menstrual flow) - something good for us women to know! And I would definitely second what Ktani has said about caution re: the coumarin content. Powdered cinnamon in usual amounts should be fine, but the oils can be more concentrated - dilution is a good idea. I've been trying it in a tea with other herbs for circulation, but it's too soon to tell the results hair-wise! Hoping I'll get results like saranne!

Account closed by member request
    Length
    11CBL/33"HL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: cinnamon for hair growth a myth?

So I didn't want to start a new thread. I miss my natural color I dyed it in july2017 after not dying for like 3 yrs and was wondering those who have used this to lighten did you put it on the entire length of hair & scalp or just roots?
    Also did it really help with hair growth