Thread: hello! yet another nooblet!

Length
    11.5/20/30+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default hello! yet another nooblet!

hi there, i've been lurking around for a few days, and figured that i should probably stop lurking and start posting! my hair is currently barely shoulder length and i'm trying to grow it out, but i work at a salon and everything except for the roots has been shampoo capped (a slightly gentler process where you mix bleach with shampoo). so far i've cassia'd once which made my hair pretty yellow until i shampooed/conditioned with some grape kool aid mixed in. i'd like to switch to washing my hair every other day, but my hair gets so oily it's ridiculous! oh and i've been trying the monistat on my scalp after shampoos for almost a week now and i think i've grown a 1/4 of an inch with that!

Length
    21/28/44
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: hello! yet another nooblet!

Hello! Sounds like you've already got the LHC way

Length
    APL/Hip+/TBL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Welcome to LHC
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
    -Helen Keller

Length
    25/31/37
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Try washing it every other day so your scalp will start producing less oils after time.

Length
    11.5/20/30+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by honeybunny_1996 View Post
    Try washing it every other day so your scalp will start producing less oils after time.
    i've been trying, but since it's still too short to pull it up yet and i work 6 days a week i don't have any time to let it adjust. i'll be getting to that once i can though! ^_^

Type
    3b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by spike316 View Post
    hi there, i've been lurking around for a few days, and figured that i should probably stop lurking and start posting! my hair is currently barely shoulder length and i'm trying to grow it out, but i work at a salon and everything except for the roots has been shampoo capped (a slightly gentler process where you mix bleach with shampoo). so far i've cassia'd once which made my hair pretty yellow until i shampooed/conditioned with some grape kool aid mixed in. i'd like to switch to washing my hair every other day, but my hair gets so oily it's ridiculous! oh and i've been trying the monistat on my scalp after shampoos for almost a week now and i think i've grown a 1/4 of an inch with that!

Welcome Noob we welcome you with open arms