Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Curlformers hair success pics! :)

Length
    Pixie/31/36
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Default Re: Curlformers hair success pics! :)

I'm definitly considering buying some for my upcoming prom now! I can get them on ebay for £33.. Would you ladies say they're worth it?

Length
    27.17/29.3/37.8
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

omg, that looks really great!!!!

my youtube-channel (take a look )

Length
    ?/35/40
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalStar View Post
    I'm definitly considering buying some for my upcoming prom now! I can get them on ebay for £33.. Would you ladies say they're worth it?
    Haha, I would go for the cheap ones the other ladies have posted! It's just a silly curly thing, I'd go with the cheapy ones.

Length
    Pixie/31/36
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

I ended up bidding on the more expensive ones because you only get 18 pieces for the cheap ones.. and only 9 of those are large!

I'd rather just get 40 of the fullsize so I'm safe for sure that way. I just have to hope I'm not out-bid now.

Length
    bob/Waist/TB
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalStar View Post
    I ended up bidding on the more expensive ones because you only get 18 pieces for the cheap ones.. and only 9 of those are large!

I'd rather just get 40 of the fullsize so I'm safe for sure that way. I just have to hope I'm not out-bid now.
    Are you planning on practicing for your prom hair look? If so, please take pics!!!!! And of course of your prom hair too!!!!!

And let us know what you think of them!

hello ladies!- just to add to the mix that I love Curlformers too! - I don't have any recent pics but I use them for Weddings and saturday nights and I even pop them in on a Sunday night for a curly look Monday morning!!!- You can put them in damp hair and let them dry naturally over night or a couple of hours before going out - and you can also use a hairdryer on them- but just use a low heat as you are just drying your hair normally, no need to use the high heat and damage the hair! My curls tend to last 3 days, with day three going onto the beach wave tousles...! You can definately double up Curlformers on one section of hair if you have really long hair and also you can put Curlformers in, and slide them down the section of hair to reach the tip- so you get the flat on top, curly on bottom look!!- I tried it several times and they don' t fall out at all and the finished look is gorgeous!- looks like i went to a salon!hope this helps!

Hello ladies! - just to add to the mix that I love Curlformers too! - you can definitely double them up on a section of hair and you can also slide them down the section of hair to the tip and you'll get that flat on top- curly on bottom look which looks gorgeous! - However I emailed them about the 'other ones' on sale on ebay and the company informed me that these are counterfeits and are currently pursuing them by the law because they are being sold illegally. Basically, if we buy them under any other name or from an unofficial outlet (you can get them them from the Curlformers website or Sallys), then they are poor quality counterfeits which break and customers have no guarantee, AND they are illegally coming into the country and i really don't want to give my good money to that!!- enough of the heavy stuff!- get them on the website or Sallys- they way cover the cost of going to a salon and getting your hair done, because you can use them over and over!!- I've had mine for over a year. have fun!

ooops! sorry for the double post- my pc bugged at the wrong moment!!

Length
    bob/Waist/TB
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose79 View Post
    Hello ladies! - just to add to the mix that I love Curlformers too! - you can definitely double them up on a section of hair and you can also slide them down the section of hair to the tip and you'll get that flat on top- curly on bottom look which looks gorgeous! - However I emailed them about the 'other ones' on sale on ebay and the company informed me that these are counterfeits and are currently pursuing them by the law because they are being sold illegally. Basically, if we buy them under any other name or from an unofficial outlet (you can get them them from the Curlformers website or Sallys), then they are poor quality counterfeits which break and customers have no guarantee, AND they are illegally coming into the country and i really don't want to give my good money to that!!- enough of the heavy stuff!- get them on the website or Sallys- they way cover the cost of going to a salon and getting your hair done, because you can use them over and over!!- I've had mine for over a year. have fun!
    Thank you for letting us know about that!

I think I'll get mine from Sally's then!

Please do take some pictures the next time you use your Curlformers! We'd really love to see them!

Length
    ?/35/40
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

At 4 dollars each, I can go through 15 sets before they cost the same as the 'official' ones. There's no way I'm paying 60 bucks for wire/fabric tubing. If total rip offs get undercut, I'm not really horrified or surprised.