Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Curlformers hair success pics! :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Default Re: Curlformers hair success pics! :)

WOW they give better curl than I imagined. I have bought some unbranded curl formers. I hope they are as good as the genuine type.

Length
    FLIP/APL/CLA
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I seriously want some of these, but I do not know if I could sleep in them! Even with ambien, LOLOLOL
    Lady Vanlanthiriel of the Cascading Waterfalls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!
    2b/ M / ii - started castor oil blend Aug 1, 2011
    Current: APL l Goal: Waist

Length
    23.5/29/Hmmm
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Melatonin, actually

I have found that keeping them a little looser, meaning not so close to the head, makes a big difference. I wrap a large scarf around the whole thing (making me look like I have some sort of big, malformed or alien kind of head, holding them up and back. Since I usually tuck the pillow more under my ear and neck area (and I never sleep on my back), it helps a lot. Not the most restful nights I ever have had in my life, so they are not for everyday use, but now and then, it is fine.

Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii

Beautiful, Eirelin
    I am a curlformers fan,too (as i try everything to avoid heat and still want pretty hair styles)! I actually got mine in right now!

Length
    Chin/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Hi. I have a question about these - My hair is just barely shoulder length, if that, but I am growing it currently (aim is for AT LEAST APL if not waist or beyond). I'm thinking of getting some wide curlformers as I've been drooling over them for a while. My question is which ones to get? It says on the website 'Long & Wide: for typical curls on up to shoulder length hair' and that the 'extra long' ones are for hair longer than shoulder length.

I know I don't need the extra long ones yet, but I don't want to spend £40 on the long ones and then pay it again for the extra long ones. I know it'll be a while until I need the extra long ones but do you think the long ones will do me for long enough to be worth the money?

Lovely photos by the way!

Length
    23.5/29/Hmmm
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Auburn_locks View Post
    Hi. I have a question about these - My hair is just barely shoulder length, if that, but I am growing it currently (aim is for AT LEAST APL if not waist or beyond). I'm thinking of getting some wide curlformers as I've been drooling over them for a while. My question is which ones to get? It says on the website 'Long & Wide: for typical curls on up to shoulder length hair' and that the 'extra long' ones are for hair longer than shoulder length.

I know I don't need the extra long ones yet, but I don't want to spend £40 on the long ones and then pay it again for the extra long ones. I know it'll be a while until I need the extra long ones but do you think the long ones will do me for long enough to be worth the money?

Lovely photos by the way!
    Go ahead and get the longer ones. I have all extra long and wide Curlformers and I have used them on layers ranging from about 4 inches to 18 inches. The longer simply means that no ends are sticking out.

Length
    Chin/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Eirelin View Post
    Go ahead and get the longer ones. I have all extra long and wide Curlformers and I have used them on layers ranging from about 4 inches to 18 inches. The longer simply means that no ends are sticking out.
    Thank you so much for the quick reply! That's good to know and I will make sure that I post some photos if/when I get them

Length
    8in/BSL/thigh
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

How many do you typically use on your head? I'm trying to decide if I need 24 or more of the extra long and wide ones.
    APL-BSL-waist- Made it to waist, now moving to BCL There are pictures of my hair in my album

Length
    19/22/45
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

*bumps post*
    Growing out bleached hair is acceptable now, thank you ombre trend!

Account Closed by Member Request

Anyone else liking these? I'm thinking about purchasing a set.