Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 'poos and con's of your routine!

Length
    19"/34"/40+?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/i/ii

I have so many different ones they're slowly taking over my mother's bathroom again. Not that she doesn't have 46 thousand products of her own...despite having about an inch and a half of hair herself. (my shower sucks, so I always use hers, much better) I mix and match everything, though the Burt's Bees stuff mentioned above and my Nature's Gate stuff are favorites in the conditioner department. My mother got some Ojon cone/sulfate free shopping channel stuff that actually might be worth swiping for a change, but that's about the only time I can recall recently using the same brand shampoo and conditioner. My Au Naturel shampoo doesn't even have a matching conditioner, at least that the store I got it at sold.
    INTJ, Yellow Ajah...how's that work?

Was iii - I want my hair back!!!

Length
    sldr/apl+/hip
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: The 'poos and con's of your routine!

Right now I'm using the Refresh Head & Shoulders shampoo about twice a week and I CO with Dry Scalp Head & Shoulders condish everyday. Yeah, I've got funky scalp issues. I wish I could go SLS-free and use all natural ( I like to eat organic and I buy hormone-free meats) but, alas, my scalp goes nutso when I use anything but H&S :-/

Length
    pixie/hip/TB
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: The 'poos and con's of your routine!

I've always used matching shampoos and conditioners just becasue... well, because how do you figure out if one works better than the other, really?

It also has about || that much to do with the fact that I'm completely neurotic.